Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Relacker

Hands Off Approach To Reno, Will Appreciate All Pointers

it will be our second home and we are seriously busy with our work and first child's needs.

So what will be the best advice for us who want hands off approach?

we do not mind factoring another 10-15% higher cost compared to other owners who want more hands on approach. We are tired and not able to spare much energy and time.

We are looking at scandinavia style, simple and clean and if possible woody style but not too much.

Appreciate all advice and pointers.

Edited by Relacker

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Firstly discuss with wife what exactly you want, and then find an ID to do for you? there's a few quite popular in RT

I don't think there is such a thing as a totally hands off approach, unless you really, really don't mind leaving everything to the ID and contractors. That means you must accept their choices and decisions made on your behalf, on everything big and small. It is not possible to agree on every detail in the contract. There will be many choice and decisions to be made along the way.

There is no need to pay the ID or contractor a premium for this. I think most IDs and contractors will be happy to accommodate you on this.

Edited by Ks Toh

I don't think there is no such a thing as a totally hands off approach, unless you really, really don't mind leaving everything to the ID and contractors. That means you must accept their choices and decisions made on your behalf, on everything big and small.

Well said. Ain't that the truth.

It also means you need to accept all the flaws.