Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wmayeo

A Scandinavian Attempt

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello l'm looking contractor contacts. Do you mind sharing J&E's contacts please? Thanks vm

I've replied you a pm. Thank u.

Hi Good Day! Can share with me E&J contact please? Thank you!

please send me a pm. Because I tried to pm u but it didn't went through

hello! your renovation looks great! just wanted to know if you had researched on white quartz and if it would stain easily? that's my concern...

hello! your renovation looks great! just wanted to know if you had researched on white quartz and if it would stain easily? that's my concern...

thanks for dropping by. Best to check with iQuartz how to do the maintenance. I have yet to explore on it. Let me know if you have any findings.

I just installed white quartz and its true stains are more visible. But you can wipe it off relatively easily with cif. I'm using Cesaerstone snow by the way.

Dear wmayoe,

Appreciate you could PM me Mr J & Mr E's contact (if possible quotation as well) as I am on similar budget with you.

My email : phang_ck@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.