Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
namja

Market Rate For Carpentry Works

Wanted to do some customized furniture but find that price difference is really alot compared to buying from store directly also worst part don't know how the furniture is going to turn out until its too late to change haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got 1 quote and it's between $130-$150pfr for custom made settee cum cabinets, shoe cabinet, tv console, suspended table, vanity cabinets. Rate reasonable?

Hi Namja,

Can you share the contacts of your carpenter? Or any kind soul that Namja has shared with?

On 12/25/2015 at 0:01 AM, JamesLeongkm said:

I engaged direct contractor. Kitchen Cabinet $130 pfr, full height wardrobe $280 pfr. Need contact can pm me.

Hi James,

Can you PM me your carpentry contact?  I'm looking to do a TV wall.

Thank you!

Hi everyone ,

We are direct factory to do custom make furniture which is locate in Jb , we provided all kind of range of

- kitchen/wardrobe/study table / Tv Console and  sliding doors .

I believe your  enjoyed cost savings of at least 20-30% and we will proved fee qoute for measurement.

Please  contact to me at mn_gan@yahoo.com or Hp : 84279895  or M'sia 016-7005375/0167136899

Cheers

Mandy

On 4/20/2015 at 8:14 PM, namja said:

I got 1 quote and it's between $130-$150pfr for custom made settee cum cabinets, shoe cabinet, tv console, suspended table, vanity cabinets. Rate reasonable?

Hi Namja,

Could you pm the number of the carpenter you had engaged? Thanks 

On 20 April 2015 at 8:14 PM, namja said:

Hi Namja,

Do pm me the number of the carpenter you had engaged or email me at koala1971@ymail.com. Thanks 

Koala

Good wardrobe carpentry contracter is so hard to find. Tired of comparing prices, We saw teck tatt furniture advertise on carousell for $250/ft for glass sliding door wardrobe, and find that is a good deal. Went down to discuss with the boss martin and we regretted. Make an appointment with him on the spot to do site measurement at our house this week but he did not turn up. Call did not pick up and so we sms him. Apparently because he is busy and (our project too small) he forgotten about the meeting. Quite angry till now cause wasted alot of my time, so I decided to share with the rest out there, no point get a good deal but irresponsible company for your reno. 

We are now considering just buy a ikea or whatsoever wardrobe, less trouble compared to engaging these people. However if anyone hv good carpenter want to share can pm me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ysinghere said:

Good wardrobe carpentry contracter is so hard to find. Tired of comparing prices, We saw teck tatt furniture advertise on carousell for $250/ft for glass sliding door wardrobe, and find that is a good deal. Went down to discuss with the boss martin and we regretted. Make an appointment with him on the spot to do site measurement at our house this week but he did not turn up. Call did not pick up and so we sms him. Apparently because he is busy and (our project too small) he forgotten about the meeting. Quite angry till now cause wasted alot of my time, so I decided to share with the rest out there, no point get a good deal but irresponsible company for your reno. 

We are now considering just buy a ikea or whatsoever wardrobe, less trouble compared to engaging these people. However if anyone hv good carpenter want to share can pm me. 

I actually think IKEA is a good option with all the customisable inserts available for you...

On 20 April 2015 at 8:14 PM, namja said:

Hi, can you please PM me the contact? Thank you