Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
namja

Market Rate For Carpentry Works

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got my kitchen cabinet done at local carpentry factory.

Kitchen cabinet done at $100pfr

casement wardrobe at $220 pfr.

Enjoyed the best savings compared do my peers. Carpenter contact can contact 91038088

On 18/04/2015 at 11:48 PM, namja said:

Thanks for the tips, will take note it's pfr. Yes i went direct to contractors and not id as i know they mark up the prices by who know how many times, just so they can pocket big profit hah!

Hi namja, 

can you pass me your carpenter contact ? 

Hi guys, for my resale unit, I did a new concrete base (50mm) for my kitchen and laid my cabinets/carpentry on it. According to my Id/contractor, in order to get the levelling of the kitchen counter right, instead of laying the cabinets on top of my concrete base, they slot in some plywood pieces at the bottom. Is this the right way? Is this industry practice? Is this acceptable? Pls see pictures below. One end of the carpentry has this plywood support, the other end doesn’t. But I don’t understand why can’t the carpenters take all this measurement into consideration prior to manufacturing the cabinets. Or why wasn’t the base levelled when Constructing . Please advise!

EE015EED-A36A-4677-BE7D-42FEE67175A0.jpeg

Be sure to check the carpenter thoroughly before settling for them. Sometimes they may do a horrible job at what you want. Here is a list of what you have to go through before choosing that carpenter.