Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

woh have been a long while since i visit this site. happy for those who has got the keys and moved your new nest. I still have about 12 more months to go before i get my keys. seeing IDs and yet to confirm the job. question for those who has moved, did you install instant water heater or water storage tank. one of the ID recommended me to install water storage as its cost saving and water flow is stronger. is that so?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3/3/2022 at 11:30 PM, Rivervale shore said:

@JOYWALKER did you overlay your bathroom? I'm thinking of getting my ID to one some thing like that.

so after installing the smart curtain, was your room cool when you turn on the aircon? where did you get it in Singapore. 

image.png.68d99a6c9d9c9db5c69e4ca5f713e99c.png

@Rivervale shore

Hi , sorry for the late reply. 
Yes, the bathroom tiles are overlay.

As for the smart curtains, I hardly used them anymore. Only used it when my mom stayed over, to block the living room’s lightings when she sleeps. The electricity bills is surprisingly not that high when I switched on both Aircons every night, cooling the rooms before I sleep.😬

The company that did my curtains is called Unique Zone. They were introduced to me by my ID.😀

On 11/23/2020 at 1:16 AM, spiffywiffy said:

Hi Joywalker, did you eventually have a door for your wet dry zone?

I'm thinking of doing a simple screen like that but not sure if the water will splash out too much

Hey, I’ve finally moved in last Oct and finally using my shower!

Water do splash out to the floor (along the curb) but it wasn’t that much. I just mop it away or just let it dry on its own if I’m too lazy to mop. The area around the toilet bowl is still dry.😬

Edited by JOYWALKER

On 1/27/2022 at 11:18 AM, TriAngel said:

Yes, I did hire an ID but the design was mostly planned by me and my Bro-in-law.

I did redo the sink as I wanted a cabinet to store my necessities.

The dining table and sofa bed was purchased from Hipvan. Their stuff is good and affordable.

My bed is a Queen Size bed with under bed storage, cos house is small, every space I can get with storage I must have 🤣

The drying rack was from Steigen. There was a groupbuy from my estate, so it was a good deal. The fan is under this brand Acorn and its called a corner fan. I have the same fan for my bedroom too. Saves floor space.

Your house design is nice.

I also thinking to get the corner fan. How the review? Is it good? 

On 1/27/2022 at 1:05 AM, Melody2205 said:

I think mine is about two bus stops away from the future Jurong Regional Line, light blue line. 

Hi friend, I think we are in the same zone then haha #teamTengah 

On 6/12/2022 at 1:02 PM, vonntttttt said:

Hi friend, I think we are in the same zone then haha #teamTengah 

Hi, I'm at West Scape. I'm collecting my keys on 2 August. :D

@Melody2205, congrats. I'm at WestScape too, but have yet receive any notification on key collection.

Thanks everyone for sharing all these useful info and ideas. Very helpful.

I'm at the stage of looking for contractors, can any kind soul recommend me your contractor (if you are happy with their work and price 😁)?

On 4/16/2022 at 3:45 PM, Shorthair said:

Your house design is nice.

I also thinking to get the corner fan. How the review? Is it good? 

The corner fan is a good investment, easy to clean as there is no cage. The wind also very strong.

I highly recommend it 😀

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2022 at 1:19 PM, Melody2205 said:

Hi, I'm at West Scape. I'm collecting my keys on 2 August. :D

My mom collecting her keys for West Scape on 25 July 😊

On 7/22/2022 at 4:23 PM, TriAngel said:

My mom collecting her keys for West Scape on 25 July 😊

Does she open the PUB account at HDB or do it beforehand? How long grace period is given for us to report the defects? My key collection date falls in 7th lunar month. Many people tell me a lot of things to take note. I'm having a bit of headache now. Omg. Haha 

On 7/20/2022 at 4:54 PM, simon10 said:

@Melody2205, congrats. I'm at WestScape too, but have yet receive any notification on key collection.

Thanks everyone for sharing all these useful info and ideas. Very helpful.

I'm at the stage of looking for contractors, can any kind soul recommend me your contractor (if you are happy with their work and price 😁)?

You should be getting your notification soon :D

On 7/26/2022 at 1:58 PM, Melody2205 said:

Does she open the PUB account at HDB or do it beforehand? How long grace period is given for us to report the defects? My key collection date falls in 7th lunar month. Many people tell me a lot of things to take note. I'm having a bit of headache now. Omg. Haha 

I forgot to open the PUB account for her earlier, so only manage to get a date to on her services on 5 Aug, but according to the app, she does not need to be present. So best to open it earlier when you get your appointment date so that you can use the water (if you need) on the day you open your door.. That's what I did for my own house. 

My neighbour reminded me about 7th month, that's why i wrote to HDB to ask them to release keys to my mom early so that she can open the door b4 then. Cos if you take during 7th month, best not to open door during that period. That's wat i heard 😛

On 7/29/2022 at 1:38 PM, TriAngel said:

I forgot to open the PUB account for her earlier, so only manage to get a date to on her services on 5 Aug, but according to the app, she does not need to be present. So best to open it earlier when you get your appointment date so that you can use the water (if you need) on the day you open your door.. That's what I did for my own house. 

My neighbour reminded me about 7th month, that's why i wrote to HDB to ask them to release keys to my mom early so that she can open the door b4 then. Cos if you take during 7th month, best not to open door during that period. That's wat i heard 😛

My aunt checked the Chinese dates book for me, she said on the day of the key collection I can go open the door as that day is auspicious for me. I don't want to hear too much myths, it's giving me a lot of worries and headache 🤣🤣🤣 I just be positive and go open the door next Tuesday. Wish me good luck! 😄😄😄 Btw I always have a talisman with me in my bag, I hope I'm safe 😆😆😆