Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

varying

- Must be so exciting. I hope you get good neighbours.

- I hope HDB replaced the gate for free.

Ms. Bunny

- You can also consider splitting your wardrobe into two like in the picture below.

- The pre-mix cement will cost more but at least it will deter unscrupulous contractors from using sub-par materials on your floor.

BBG4cropped_336.jpg

Nope! HDB said not under warranty. Forked out from my pocket...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yo mmoh,

The curtain is from IKEA. It's thick and of good material. But...expensive.

My mum found lobang for 5$ each from neighbourhood shop. But of course quality compromised.

Yes it does keep what the water in, as long as you install the L tube at the right height.

The L tube is from ikea as well.

Yeah. I skipped the top cabinet. I don't have that much stuff to put. LOL.

Hmm...will check out your link. I am looking for something to put on top of the washer/dryer to put washing stuff.

Another alternative rack: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/RESTOCK-LOCAL-FAST-SHIPPING-LAUNDRY/417853973?sid=4421#none

Think I will get 1 too for my parents. :)

Yeah man! And friends coming over to watch NDP... Wahaha!

Wow...tat great...your very 1st house warming...on a special occasion. Dbl thumbs up.

taobao confirm lower. but amazon gives more confidence as in if the item is faulty or what they allow exchange. some items gives free international shipping.

this is what i gathered from some of the buyers.

Haha! Cool video @mmoh! Was just staring at my Amazon cart this long weekend!

Getting ready to make a big order for some of the stuff I will need for my place... So much temptations abound in Amazon man... :notti:

MsBunny, what are you buying? do share your review once you got them ok? ;)

I was very tempted to get the Kraus sink after reading all those good reviews about their purchase from amazon in another thread.

hi, can i ask you about the toilet space? from photo it seem like your toilet size is quite small compared to the one in tpy showflat. Looking at it, i think its impossible to fit a bath tub, it is true?

Hello All!

Photos update of kitchen and Toilet.

Finally....All done up!

MsBunny, what are you buying? do share your review once you got them ok? ;)

I was very tempted to get the Kraus sink after reading all those good reviews about their purchase from amazon in another thread.

A lot of random little things lol. Mostly for the kitchen and bathroom. Still mulling over it for now cuz the USD is kinda ex lately... :(

I was also tempted by the Kraus sink talk initially but ended up buying another American brand cuz it was cheaper haha.

hi, can i ask you about the toilet space? from photo it seem like your toilet size is quite small compared to the one in tpy showflat. Looking at it, i think its impossible to fit a bath tub, it is true?

rainbow, you can find varying's floor plan on page 1 of this thread.

Just checked, is 1900 x 1900

I got took picture of the HDB show room but too bad it did not states the measurement.

A lot of random little things lol. Mostly for the kitchen and bathroom. Still mulling over it for now cuz the USD is kinda ex lately... :(

I was also tempted by the Kraus sink talk initially but ended up buying another American brand cuz it was cheaper haha.

also from amazon? brand?

Edited by mmoh