Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I just got the quote for reno. Total about 28k. But I think this ID never listen properly to what I want. Told him I definitely will not conside a feature wall and custom made side table in bedroom but he still include it in.

Interested party who want a reference please PM me your email addy. Not going to post the quote here huh.

That's a telling sign @coolbunny...

My ex-schoolmate (now turned ID) told me a lot of IDs quote based on a cookie-cutter-style design. They just change colours and laminates then voila, it's a 'new design'. This way, they and their subcons can churn it out fast and furious. Maybe he's one of those type, that's why the quote remained the same...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

J&E is a team, they are contractors but i saw recently they provide 3D rendering. msg both b4 and E inform they want to see actual unit b4 quotation so gotta KIV them 1st until I got my keys. ok, later pm u. custombox i dont have number.

boss James (9185 0669) or his assistant Edmund (9018 6223)

H2O Interior Design Mr Kevin Tee a.k.a Mr K 9022 2321

Renoguyz Nick 9690 7887

Curtain Vincent 9384 9228

I only have Roy no. 9007-xxxx (or design)

Edited by BunniBoi

Looking at the flip side of things, all that work saves you a trip to the gym! To be honest, all that cleaning (especially the bathroom!) is the part I'm least looking forward to about moving out haha.

Btw, still waiting for that review of your Braava! :D

Oh yea..the Braava. It's the older model so it's not as "smart" comparable to its newer brothers.

It's not bad. Basically a cloth is attached to the unit to clean the floor. Quite clean as the cloth was black and covered with dust and hair.

Only downside is it got lost under my bed....until it's battery went flat. Hahahah!!!

Welcome fridgebuzzz! :dancingqueen:

you love your fridge very much?? :notti:

type 2a means?

Type 2A

let's see if this pic loads. else, i will have to read up the how-to steps :sport-smiley-004:
not only the fridge, i :wub: radiohead too...

let's see if this pic loads. else, i will have to read up the how-to steps :sport-smiley-004:

exactly like mine. but i dun really like the sliding door.

are we able to seal up one toilet door?

Hello!

i guess majority of the 2 room owners are all considering sealing up 1 bathroom door. if i rmb correctly, all here wants to do that... lol

so fridgebuzz, are you planning to seal up the bathroom doors also?

btw, your bedroom is big!

sliding door. i'm like, WHYYY???

sealing up bedroom side of bathroom, i suppose. not planning any carpentry works. just kitchen, i suppose.

everything is suppose cos i'm going eclectic.

i more interested in J&E. heard Mr K as ex as ID. i not into industrial theme, if not can consider custom box mr foo.

Yes, Mr K is as ex as ID but many people here rave about his workmanship. Another one is Alan but this guy quite forgetful and will have hard time following up with him.

J&E I also heard. Wow! Will be very busy contacting them. My block build till roof level liao leh. :dancingqueen:

That's a telling sign @coolbunny...

My ex-schoolmate (now turned ID) told me a lot of IDs quote based on a cookie-cutter-style design. They just change colours and laminates then voila, it's a 'new design'. This way, they and their subcons can churn it out fast and furious. Maybe he's one of those type, that's why the quote remained the same...

Ya lor! Anyone can come up with his 2 designs given to me. In fact, I gave the ideas he just put on papaer. Lol!

sealing up bedroom side of bathroom, i suppose. not planning any carpentry works. just kitchen, i suppose.

Hi fridgebuzzz!

I like your bedroom! Bigger than mine! For sure, I will seal up the bathroom door at kitchen side & install a foldable table there. I'm into baking so I need more space in kitchen,

hmm... 1st time see pple sealing the bedroom side... cos majority of us sealing the kitchen side. lol. maybe thats the difference between single and family.

Hi all

sorry, been overseas and starting new job, so haven't caught up yet.

varying! You move in already! ENVY!

Let me go and see what you place looks like!

Wow...your bedroom is bigger....

Type 2A

Edited by BunniBoi