Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Yaya....need to see the actual toilet....and plan accordingly.....just worry that I need to re-orientate all the position and it will cost a lot more.... =S

I'm hoping my actual layout will be different. In my layout, the toilet bowl is really far away from the wall. The space between the toilet bowl and the wall will be quite wasted. I am hoping that they fit the bowl closer to the wall, so I'd have more space on the other side. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm hoping my actual layout will be different. In my layout, the toilet bowl is really far away from the wall. The space between the toilet bowl and the wall will be quite wasted. I am hoping that they fit the bowl closer to the wall, so I'd have more space on the other side. :D

Ya lor...the sink, and the bowl....position a bit waste of space base on the layout. Headache dao~ =S

Hello. Fellow 2 roomer here. BTO 2019

I plan to seal up one of the toilet door, but it'll be the one in my bedroom.
Reason: If anyone were to visit me, I prefer that they go to the toilet via kitchen, instead of my room.

I was thinking of having a raised platform bed with hidden storage, but the reno rules of not letting us put use platform beds as storage is ridiculous, but yet being a law abiding citizen, i dont wanna get into trouble for silly rule like that.

Raised platform bed, something like this - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/c5/36/1fc536fa3d23a43562afbce09f7213ea.jpg

Hello. Fellow 2 roomer here. BTO 2019

I plan to seal up one of the toilet door, but it'll be the one in my bedroom.

Reason: If anyone were to visit me, I prefer that they go to the toilet via kitchen, instead of my room.

I was thinking of having a raised platform bed with hidden storage, but the reno rules of not letting us put use platform beds as storage is ridiculous, but yet being a law abiding citizen, i dont wanna get into trouble for silly rule like that.

Raised platform bed, something like this - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/c5/36/1fc536fa3d23a43562afbce09f7213ea.jpg

Welcome avidshuttler! Our team is getting stronger and stronger! :dancingqueen:

shuttler as in photographer?

the platform storage bed thingy, the HDB rules seems quite clear yet I have been seeing owners doing that. MsBunny has anything to say about this?

Hi avidshuttler

Welcome.....

Oic...understand where ur concern.... am lazy to walk out from my room to kitchen to go toilet....since I won't have guest most of the time... it shd be fine to have my kitchen side door seal...but still thinking/searching if there's other alternative to keep both doors (like what kyooko said make one door to a hidden door) and also to have able to create dry and wet area in my toilet.

As for the raised platform bed, you need to do some research or ask ard if anyone did that before coz our bedroom have limited space and dun have very high ceiling.

the platform storage bed thingy, the HDB rules seems quite clear yet I have been seeing owners doing that. MsBunny has anything to say about this?

mmoh, remember to pm me the contact hor.....many thanks...

J&E is a team, they are contractors but i saw recently they provide 3D rendering. msg both b4 and E inform they want to see actual unit b4 quotation so gotta KIV them 1st until I got my keys. ok, later pm u. custombox i dont have number.

boss James (9185 xxxx) or his assistant Edmund (9018 xxxx)

H2O Interior Design Mr Kevin Tee a.k.a Mr K 9022 xxxx

Renoguyz Nick 9690 xxxx

Curtain Vincent 9384 xxxx

oops! cannot post contact number ah? i posted here instead of pm. hahah, ok, i pm u shortly.

oops! cannot post contact number ah? i posted here instead of pm. hahah, ok, i pm u shortly.

Yaya.....no. become xxxx lol....

Thanks...rec'd.

Edited by BunniBoi

Haha yeah, my ID did warn me about that - he said I'll be asked to remove at my own cost if there's anything found to be against the rules. But luckily, my place has a high ceiling (being the top floor) so the height of the platform is still acceptable... :)

Hello, I am so glad I stumbled on this forum. Finally a thread for 2-roomer! ;)
Not sure if it's been mentioned before, there is an online gallery of the HDB showflat in case anyone want to look see :
Happy weekend!

welcome lildot! :dancingqueen: when is your bto completing?

yup, watcht the video online and visited hdb hub personally. thks!