Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

No problem. Just need to fix a date that I am available. lol.

Cos I think it is important for the owner to physically see the unit to realise how small it is for your space planning. You might like to bring your floor plan and measuring tape for a comparison.

Serious ah mmoh! I would love to visit too! :P

Maybe you should let us know your available dates? Heehee....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

LOL @mmoh. You made me feel so guilty for slacking! :D

Thanks for remembering Bailey @kyooko! :)

Her condition fluctuates. It improves when she gets a steroids jab but it only lasts for 2-3 weeks and is not an ideal long-term solution. Still hoping she can do without that but we've already given her the jab twice so far... :( I'm a little worried for her which is why I'm on leave half of next week to keep her company at our new home.

I bought way too much furniture and now I'm trying to get rid of it haha. Should have listened to my mum (but don't tell her I said that! Lol)

@Wild Ginger, it's a bit hard to describe my sofa... It's a sofa bed and it's kinda colourful lol. There's green, blues and greys. It's a solid sofa bed so it's pretty chunky. I need to get rid of ALL the other seating I got cuz I underestimated the physical size.

My favourite area in the house (besides the kitchen) is the foyer aka the cat suite cuz it's the least cluttered haha!

upload_-1.jpg

And other random things I've been sticking on my walls...

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

Sneak preview lol. :D

WAH~~~~~

Kitty frenly hse....like like like~~~

JTS, this is the bathroom design I have in mind. One ID told me this is very popular for condo in the 90s but now not in demand. He proposed those type with 2 sliding doors but one ID told me it will trap dust on the tracks. He said this design is still doable and I should follow my heart as long as I am comfortable with it. So this will be the design I want!

Bathroom

I also chose a high floor unit, but not exactly corner, because all the high floor corner units were all taken. My ballot number was 11X, which is already very good. I had the choice of a low unit (2-4 floor) corner, or a top floor next to corner unit. I chose the top floor one. :o

Guess I'm luckier then you coz my queue no was 23x. :D

I've 3 choices during my selection, 1st one is window facing main road, corner unit but beside school, 2nd one is further away from school with windows facing edge of opp block and on 14th flr but non corner unit, 3rd one is corner unit, further from school on 18th flr but window facing opp block. I've lost slp for days trying to decide which one and ended up going for 3rd option becoz I value zzz quality, wouldn't want to wake by unwanted noises and I've wanted corner unit + I like the number 18... sounds auspicious... :P

@ MsBunny, faster update! 8|

nice home you have there!

@ coolbunny, I want this type of bathroom too! but not possible unless go under big operation... :(

Ok, guys and gals, you are cordially invited to view my empty and dusty 2-room unit. I am serious about empty and dusty hor.

Date: 21 Nov, Sat

Time: 9am? we can have breakfast at the coffee shop opposite before walking over to my unit

Venue: CCK Ave 1, Keat Hong Axis

Interested participant please PM me your contact details. I will create a whatsapp group. :D

Edited by mmoh

@ coolbunny, I want this type of bathroom too! but not possible unless go under big operation... :(

Ok, guys and gals, you are cordially invited to view my empty and dusty 2-room unit. I am serious about empty and dusty hor.

Time: 9am? we can have breakfast at the coffee shop opposite before walking over to my unit

Interested participant please PM me your contact details. I will create a whatsapp group. :D

Yup! Big operation if you want this for bathroom. Must shift basin, redo the wall, but pipe will expose. That's why my bathroom will be the most experience area.

Ok! I signed up for the tour & pm you liao. So looking forward to it! Let's all bring our floor plan.

eh....ur msg full har?

but mostly are repeated views and we "chit chat" alot here... lol!

btw, sound to me most 2 rooms owner in this thread are female? I only know bunniboi, rainbow1979 and ryanyth are male. and of cos andotang and I think ahjack are male too.

Somebody mentioning me?

I'm back! Haha... Am Excited to see some reno for 2 roomers from other members here in future!!

Edited by rainbow1979

Can I come to see after reno? Hahaha

For those who think the bathroom is a tight squeeze, the Genting Jurong Hotel bathrooms are even smaller but done up tastefully during my recent stay there. I love how the shower area has been done up really thoughtfully despite the space constraints.

DSC_5145_1.jpg

DSC_5150.jpg

DSC_5144.jpg

DSC_5148.jpg

DSC_5149.jpg

This would certainly be ideal to draw inspirations/ ideas from based on the size alone. And the key point here is that it is super cosy, not at all claustrophobic.

Edited by Wild Ginger

For those who think the bathroom is a tight squeeze, the Genting Jurong Hotel bathrooms are even smaller but done up tastefully during my recent stay there. I love how the shower area has been done up really thoughtfully despite the space constraints.

DSC_5145_1.jpg

DSC_5150.jpg

DSC_5144.jpg

DSC_5148.jpg

DSC_5149.jpg

This would certainly be ideal to draw inspirations/ ideas from based on the size alone. And the key point here is that it is super cosy, not at all claustrophobic.

If tat small toilet can be done so nicely....ours shdn't be a prob.