Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi ,

I am a new BTO owner from Ease lace project . I opt in for the Optional component scheme

as the hassle of getting contractors to built tiles, flooring , and sanitary can be very taxing and expensive .

Only concerns is the kitchen ( cabinet + sink ) and electrical work (install lightning ) .

I be painting my own house using good nippon paint . I am quite a painter myself .

Washroom ( I am planning to install windows curtain ) as glass panel will make it quite small.

I also plan to buy a portable wooden bathtube if possible to put it in my bathroom for ONSEN experience.

As for funiture, i be buying minimum only :

1 single seater sofa or sleeper sofa set $500

1 TV set 32 inch samsung or Sharp . $300

1 round table ( rotating type ) with 2 or 3 seats for guest $250

1 seahorse mattress set for singles $700

1 wardrobe set ( 3 doors ) removable set $300

1 medium size fridge $700

1 washing machine $350

kitchen utensils and appliance $400

Buy my own lightning for room , kitchen , living room, toilet ( <$200 )

Kitchen cabinet and sink installation by contractors ( < 2.5 k )

I recently saw the new show room for 37 sqm in HDB hub . The kitchen design is quite nice when compared to the 47 sqm flat .

Wonder how much if i will to go for that .I am going to ask HDB the cost .

My BTO is the (type) 2 47 sqm .

I hope more BTO 2 roomers would share their innovation cost and ideas openly . Also sourcing for the contractors directly for cheaper

quotes as it should eliminate the middle man cost which can be quite high .

Michael

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

welcome Michael! :dancingqueen: East Lace? Same BTO as kyooko?

U plan to change ur 47m2 to 37m2? can do so?

If u go to any new bto, u sure will see contractors loitering around at the void deck and approach you whenever they see potential owner walk pass.

I visited 1 contractor's 2 room unit who approached me at my bto. he claimed that the kitchen cabinets only cost $3k+ as the owner only engaged him to do kitchen cabinet. that is the owner's total reno cost.

27 minutes ago, bunnywolf said:

Hi everyone!

I'm waiting for my unit at Punggol Northshore, only be ready around 2020 but I guess no harm in researching early? :lol:

Ello...Bunnywolf..wellcome..Which block u choose har? mine Northshore Residences 1... :D

On 2/26/2016 at 2:17 PM, bunnywolf said:

Hi everyone!

I'm waiting for my unit at Punggol Northshore, only be ready around 2020 but I guess no harm in researching early? :lol:

Welcome bunnywolf!  :dancingqueen:

BunniBoi found good neighbour in bunnywolf!  wolf wolf u dun bully boi boi ok. :D

got harm ok, when u see more u want it to come faster... makes you impatience... lol

Edited by mmoh

19 minutes ago, mmoh said:

BunniBoi found good neighbour in bunnywolf!  wolf wolf u dun bully boi boi ok. :D

got harm ok, when u see more u want it to come faster... makes you impatience... lol

Yaya....dun bully boi boi.....

ya Lor....the more things u see the more u wan to buy....and wish the flat is ready asap. 

On 2/22/2016 at 9:44 PM, mmoh said:

welcome Michael! :dancingqueen: East Lace? Same BTO as kyooko?

U plan to change ur 47m2 to 37m2? can do so?

If u go to any new bto, u sure will see contractors loitering around at the void deck and approach you whenever they see potential owner walk pass.

I visited 1 contractor's 2 room unit who approached me at my bto. he claimed that the kitchen cabinets only cost $3k+ as the owner only engaged him to do kitchen cabinet. that is the owner's total reno costi

Hi mmoh, 

same bto project as kyooko.  you any idea how much does the kitchen in the showroom for 37 sqm cost ? 

11 hours ago, luckyplate said:

same bto project as kyooko.  you any idea how much does the kitchen in the showroom for 37 sqm cost ? 

Not sure, highly depends on what type of table top surface you choose.  like I said in my previous post, the full top and bottom kitchen cabinets with doors cost about $3k according to the contractor.  So i think you can use that to gauge.

On 2/27/2016 at 4:21 PM, BunniBoi said:

Yaya....dun bully boi boi.....

ya Lor....the more things u see the more u wan to buy....and wish the flat is ready asap. 

On 2/27/2016 at 3:58 PM, mmoh said:

I know... my brain is itching with ideas and colour schemes and what to put where... and piling hasn't even started yet. :P

Edited by bunnywolf
Update: I'm at 408C, 11th floor.

17 hours ago, bunnywolf said:

I know... my brain is itching with ideas and colour schemes and what to put where... and piling hasn't even started yet. :P

So bunnywolf Northshore 1 or 2? :)

Hello, sorry been busy with work and travelling to join in the chat and home visits. 

Have u guys seen this video on YouTube? Pretty relevant for our 2 rooms :D I'm inspired again.

I also new.. but i canot confirm i can get punggol one.. straitview......pray bo bi bo bi hahaha.....

I got my ballot number already but it kinda extreme i think 1006/831 maybe hopefully can get ? LOL...

although i havent get seelection  yet. imalready awfully hyped and planning to save till 30k for renovation. i wanna go all out and do vinyl.....but screeding scare me from all the bad past...
can ID do screeding ? =/ i dont really care about the cost... i have enuff time to save for renov lol.. 

You guys have any group going on LOL... add me ! 82000740 whatsapp :o

Im hoping to get a 47 sqm one...... strait view floor plan is the only floor plan that lure me.........>:O i die die must get ! roar... 
typ_S4C3.png 

well sorry for the long pic  - pointing at 2rm 47 one...

8 minutes ago, bunnywolf said:

I'm in Northshore 2, blk 408C (other end from the LRT station).

Oic...ok ok...am Northshore 1, Blk 405B in front of LRT. ;)

On 3/1/2016 at 10:33 PM, oktopussy said:

Hello, sorry been busy with work and travelling to join in the chat and home visits. 

Have u guys seen this video on YouTube? Pretty relevant for our 2 rooms :D I'm inspired again.

Welcome Back Octopussy! and thanks for the sharing! :D

19 hours ago, Melvin Kin said:

I also new.. but i canot confirm i can get punggol one.. straitview......pray bo bi bo bi hahaha.....

I got my ballot number already but it kinda extreme i think 1006/831 maybe hopefully can get ? LOL...

although i havent get seelection  yet. imalready awfully hyped and planning to save till 30k for renovation. i wanna go all out and do vinyl.....but screeding scare me from all the bad past...
can ID do screeding ? =/ i dont really care about the cost... i have enuff time to save for renov lol.. 

You guys have any group going on LOL... add me ! 82000740 whatsapp :o

Im hoping to get a 47 sqm one...... strait view floor plan is the only floor plan that lure me.........>:O i die die must get ! roar... 

well sorry for the long pic  - pointing at 2rm 47 one...

Welcome Melvin! Good luck to you on your selection!