Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 3/2/2016 at 2:13 AM, Melvin Kin said:

I also new.. but i canot confirm i can get punggol one.. straitview......pray bo bi bo bi hahaha.....

I got my ballot number already but it kinda extreme i think 1006/831 maybe hopefully can get ? LOL...

although i havent get seelection  yet. imalready awfully hyped and planning to save till 30k for renovation. i wanna go all out and do vinyl.....but screeding scare me from all the bad past...
can ID do screeding ? =/ i dont really care about the cost... i have enuff time to save for renov lol.. 

You guys have any group going on LOL... add me ! 82000740 whatsapp :o

Im hoping to get a 47 sqm one...... strait view floor plan is the only floor plan that lure me.........>:O i die die must get ! roar... 
typ_S4C3.png 

well sorry for the long pic  - pointing at 2rm 47 one...

welcome Melvin to the world of 2 roomer. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3/1/2016 at 10:33 PM, oktopussy said:

Hello, sorry been busy with work and travelling to join in the chat and home visits. 

Have u guys seen this video on YouTube? Pretty relevant for our 2 rooms :D I'm inspired again.

Some design are not very practical . like the hanging bed. 

1 hour ago, Michael Chua said:

New to the forum here. I'm from northshore 2.  Looking at the posts here, seems like majority are having type 2?  Unfortunately I'm stuck in type 1

Welcome another Michael!  3rd northshore residence!

1 hour ago, Michael Chua said:

New to the forum here. I'm from northshore 2.  Looking at the posts here, seems like majority are having type 2?  Unfortunately I'm stuck in type 1

Welcome Michael, all the type 2 taken har? Nor mind at least u hv a place of ur own in near future... Future neighbour....

Not quite but very close. Left only 4th lvl, and 1 lvl 5 when I was able to select. As the lrt tracks ran across the type 2, i would likely be constantly distracted from the lrt every so often. Took the type 1 top flr left in 408A. Anyway won't be another few yrs before I will know if I am going to regret the decision 

4 hours ago, Michael Chua said:

Not quite but very close. Left only 4th lvl, and 1 lvl 5 when I was able to select. As the lrt tracks ran across the type 2, i would likely be constantly distracted from the lrt every so often. Took the type 1 top flr left in 408A. Anyway won't be another few yrs before I will know if I am going to regret the decision 

if you collect keys on 2020, then + 5 years b4 u can sell, ie. 2025.

hi all,

seems to me most of the layout of 2-room BTO flats have the bomb shelter at one corner of the house in the living room. here's one which is different with the BS right smack in the middle of the house, thereby making all the rooms rectangular. not sure about the pros and cons of this layout compared to the others though...

large.56e1afd67f8f6_typicaltype2.gif.96f

10 hours ago, salmonpink said:

hi all,

seems to me most of the layout of 2-room BTO flats have the bomb shelter at one corner of the house in the living room. here's one which is different with the BS right smack in the middle of the house, thereby making all the rooms rectangular. not sure about the pros and cons of this layout compared to the others though...

large.56e1afd67f8f6_typicaltype2.gif.96f

Welcome Salmonpink! This design is pretty nice and easy to place your furniture.  just that you will not able to split the wet and dry bathroom. kitchen although looks big enough but quite abit constraint unless fridge can be placed along the household shelter wall side. 

On 11/03/2016 at 0:38 PM, mmoh said:

Welcome Salmonpink! This design is pretty nice and easy to place your furniture.  just that you will not able to split the wet and dry bathroom. kitchen although looks big enough but quite abit constraint unless fridge can be placed along the household shelter wall side. 

thanks...

guess it's the most logical position to place the fridge.. living room looks kinda narrow to me though

10 hours ago, salmonpink said:

thanks...

guess it's the most logical position to place the fridge.. living room looks kinda narrow to me though

You need to have the floorplan with measurements to have better idea.  

Hi, 

Any fellow West Ridges (bt.batok) BTO neighbours here?? 

Wanted to share my floor plan, but i can't seem to find a way to do it.. Lol..

Came across the forum while searching for 2 rm deco ideas.. 

14 hours ago, RuFus58 said:

Hi, 

You can upload your pic this way:

1) Click on "Gallery" tab above (just beside the "Forum" tab). Click the "Add image" button on the top right corner.

2) Upload your pic. If you are doing for first time, you  will be prompted to create Album first.

3) In your reply post, choose "Insert other media" option (bottom right), then choose "Insert existing attachment". Then you will see your gallery of uploaded pics. Select the pic you want to insert. You will then see button (at bottom right corner ) highlighting "Insert 1 selected". Click it. 

Viola, you're done!

It's best to resize your pics to smaller size before you upload, as I think there's a size limit for your gallery.

14 hours ago, RuFus58 said:

Hi, 

Welcome Rufus58! :dancingqueen:

I know 2 are from West Edge.  Near Ridges?