Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

seahorse got wooden bed frame? scanteak is ex leh, and I didnt know Muji got. If you are willing to spend more $$, I would recommend scanteak than P&R. Cos although P&R claimed that their furniture are solid wood, not all parts of the furniture are solid wood and they dont really spend resources on parts that are hidden from view... some disappointment there. but of cos P&R is more friendly to our wallet ;) btw, can negotiate on price one :x

if you want solid wood furniture, you can try this: http://thehelpinghand.org.sg/furniture/

wardrobe is built in carpentry.

Thanks for the head-ups on the P&R bed.  Seahorse has a single trundle bed with small drawers made of "high-quality Finland wood". Muji got some nice-looking storage beds which (I think) are made of rubber wood with oak/walnut veneer.  But Muji's beds are not standard Singapore size so mattress & bed sheets can't be bought from elsewhere. Scanteak bed frames are not so expensive when there is a sale.

Edited by 2Roomer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
10 hours ago, 2Roomer said:

Thanks for the head-ups on the P&R bed.  Seahorse has a single trundle bed with small drawers made of "high-quality Finland wood". Muji got some nice-looking storage beds which (I think) are made of rubber wood with oak/walnut veneer.  But Muji's beds are not standard Singapore size so mattress & bed sheets can't be bought from elsewhere. Scanteak bed frames are not so expensive when there is a sale.

oh, I dont want storage bed cos it will store dust too, although hidden from view. :P

Hi  bros and sister,

so many 2 roomers now that it is starting to look overcrowded. do anyone of you need painting services .?

can anyone share kitchen cabinet design here and cost and contractors as well. i am looking for 1 . 

so far, i only found the icarpenterdirect and quote for 2.5 to3  k for 6 feet installation.

I am resident from easelace BTo project.

My house will need kitchen cabinet and lightning installations.

I plan to buy the lightning online or from malaysia stores.

If your house face * like mine, recommend to get the sun-reflective paint .

1 hour ago, luckyplate said:

Hi  bros and sister,

so many 2 roomers now that it is starting to look overcrowded. do anyone of you need painting services .?

can anyone share kitchen cabinet design here and cost and contractors as well. i am looking for 1 . 

so far, i only found the icarpenterdirect and quote for 2.5 to3  k for 6 feet installation.

I am resident from easelace BTo project.

My house will need kitchen cabinet and lightning installations.

I plan to buy the lightning online or from malaysia stores.

If your house face * like mine, recommend to get the sun-reflective paint .

ah! I remember someone here also from east lace, cant rmb who though...

when ur bto starts to collect keys, there will be many contractors loitering at the void deck and approach u asking if u need their services. I went up with 1 of them to see their work which is also a 2 room unit where the owner only did kitchen cabinet and according to the contractor, it cost abt 2k to 3k.

21 hours ago, mmoh said:

ah! I remember someone here also from east lace, cant rmb who though...

when ur bto starts to collect keys, there will be many contractors loitering at the void deck and approach u asking if u need their services. I went up with 1 of them to see their work which is also a 2 room unit where the owner only did kitchen cabinet and according to the contractor, it cost abt 2k to 3k.

i think better to have a few quotations first to compare price and quality . don't want to wait until collect keys.

Hi all, i am getting my keys in 3rd quarter next year. Feeling excited but i am lost in how am i going to get my hse renovated. Dun wish to get an ID to do my house.

Any advice?

Sad.  I finally selected my 2rm...  So many application but so little people here..   Got the one in senja Valley... ...  Lol estimation 2022..  Kinda long leh for this one..  Maybe cause it a high rise block.. Shrugs..  Know ne1 aiming  there too? 

5 hours ago, Pauline Poh said:

Hi all, i am getting my keys in 3rd quarter next year. Feeling excited but i am lost in how am i going to get my hse renovated. Dun wish to get an ID to do my house.

Any advice?

PP! I also started with 0 idea how I wanna do my house :P

I started with: ok, i wanna have wet and dry bathroom so I need shower screen so where should the shower screen be placed? ah, i need to seal 1 door so that I can put a L-shaped shower screen but then if so then too little space for basin then how huh...? I dont have flooring done by HDB so I get tiles or vinyl? Marble definitely out cos ex and slippery when wet. then start to research abt vinyl pros and cons etc.

It all started with what you have in mind and then start to research for more information. When I talk to the first ID, I know I got no plan to sign up with them at all. But still, I gain knowledge and ideas of how I want my home to be done. Many a times, you may not know exactly what you want but at least when ideas are being thrown at you, you know what you DO NOT WANT! Then from there, you can slowly filter and form your own idea of how your future home should look like.  

During the process, you may discard your initial ideas. eg. at the end, I decided not to seal the bathroom door.  

Hence, read up more on RT and talk to ID/contractors & your friends who just got their house renovated to get more ideas.  :D

16 hours ago, Melvin Kin said:

Sad.  I finally selected my 2rm...  So many application but so little people here..   Got the one in senja Valley... ...  Lol estimation 2022..  Kinda long leh for this one..  Maybe cause it a high rise block.. Shrugs..  Know ne1 aiming  there too? 

Hello there Melvin :)

I have selected mine at Senja Heights and ya, it is such a long wait!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Liza Hassan said:

Hello there Melvin :)

I have selected mine at Senja Heights and ya, it is such a long wait!

Oh hey there Liza..  Haha I initially wanted height...  But the two top floor got snag up quickly..  Also in the end didn't like the idea of opening the door and see another door... Haha..  Guessed I'm too used to flats that doesn't has a unit opposite you. 

Who knows hdb might choose to finish it earlier..  I'm in Valley it be a little distance to walk over to the new hawker there..  Keke.  What type of unit u pick and floor?  Mine 36 lolx

If you don't mind can come down to Navius interior located at marine parade i am sure that you might be able to get some ideas here and we would be more tha hapy to serve you with the best designs.

On 10/21/2016 at 2:45 AM, Melvin Kin said:

Oh hey there Liza..  Haha I initially wanted height...  But the two top floor got snag up quickly..  Also in the end didn't like the idea of opening the door and see another door... Haha..  Guessed I'm too used to flats that doesn't has a unit opposite you. 

Who knows hdb might choose to finish it earlier..  I'm in Valley it be a little distance to walk over to the new hawker there..  Keke.  What type of unit u pick and floor?  Mine 36 lolx

Mine is on the 17th floor and 47sqm :)

Ya, it is a bummer that units are facing one another but I am actually quite cool with it for now. Was planning on Valley too because it would be nearer to the LRT station. But I kinda like that Heights is surrounded by amenities. A plus point for me! Hehehe :D

Looks like we will have fun planning our future homes!

On 22/10/2016 at 1:50 PM, MrMrsJai said:

Hello,new to this forum. I'm from skypeak bt batok

Welcome, MrMrsJai. Skypeak is a good location, near MRT & West Mall, flats are spread out nicely. When are you getting your keys?

On 10/24/2016 at 8:10 AM, Liza Hassan said:

Mine is on the 17th floor and 47sqm :)

Ya, it is a bummer that units are facing one another but I am actually quite cool with it for now. Was planning on Valley too because it would be nearer to the LRT station. But I kinda like that Heights is surrounded by amenities. A plus point for me! Hehehe :D

Looks like we will have fun planning our future homes!

oh isnt it just hawkers... oh well valley has a row of shops too..  hmmm.. a bit of walk to buy food for me then hahah.. doesnt matter. @_@ least your 2 rm is 2 big windows haha.. mine only 1 side..