Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

52 minutes ago, SuperZ said:

Is there a 2-room design for a simple minimalist? I would like a simple, clean look to my flat. Everything white in color, except furniture.

aiyo, sounds like mine? lol! u gotta flip thru the past 80 pages to view it. :P ok lah, u can start from the Jun 2016 posts onwards.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can anyone who had his/her 2 room flexi renovation done, please share your experience/knowledge or give me an idea of the following cost range:

1. Glazed porcelain tiles for living and bed rooms

2. Kitchen cabinets - regular standard simple one

3. Wash basin and shower fittings

4. Roller blinds for living and bed room windows

On 2/7/2017 at 7:01 PM, daztan89 said:

At least for you, you are going to see the light very soon.

For me, I just went to HDB today to sign the agreement.. Current PCD is Nov 2019.. *faint*

On 2/7/2017 at 7:05 PM, andye2SG said:

Sembawang's EastCrown@Canberra today received email today at 5pm by HDB about possibility TOP date and further needs its home owners to update particulars. 

3 hours ago, SuperZ said:

Is there a 2-room design for a simple minimalist? I would like a simple, clean look to my flat. Everything white in color, except furniture.

One of @FB page Urban Design House came up not Minimalist Theme but Modern Theme.. You might check it out there.. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1147122608707692&id=424382350981725&ref=bookmarks

andye2SG, thank you for your input and suggestion. The Modern Theme is nice but too complicated looking for me. I get a headache when I see those vertical and horizontal lines. I am looking for simple clean look. Maybe just a white wall would do. 

2 hours ago, SuperZ said:

Can anyone who had his/her 2 room flexi renovation done, please share your experience/knowledge or give me an idea of the following cost range:

very very rough estimate / price range:

1. depends on the type of tiles u choose, maybe range from $3 to $5 per square foot? excluding the kitchen and bathroom which already equiped with tiles, living and bedroom area u can use a rough estimate of 350 sqm.

2. $3k?

3. also depends, you can go IMM and take a look at ho kee, sing siang choon, excel on their price range. 

4. I got a roller blinds for my bathroom window at $100 and night curtain (not blinds) for both living and bedroom at $500.

1 hour ago, SuperZ said:

andye2SG, thank you for your input and suggestion. The Modern Theme is nice but too complicated looking for me. I get a headache when I see those vertical and horizontal lines. I am looking for simple clean look. Maybe just a white wall would do. 

those are just laminate designs. you can choose plain single colour laminate.

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

very very rough estimate / price range:

1. depends on the type of tiles u choose, maybe range from $3 to $5 per square foot? excluding the kitchen and bathroom which already equiped with tiles, living and bedroom area u can use a rough estimate of 350 sqm.

2. $3k?

3. also depends, you can go IMM and take a look at ho kee, sing siang choon, excel on their price range. 

4. I got a roller blinds for my bathroom window at $100 and night curtain (not blinds) for both living and bedroom at $500.

Thanks mmoh. Much appreciated. At least I know how much to allocate for my simple minimalist flat.

why so many complain pcd 2017-2019 ..... dont la..... u guys cant have it worst then me lol.. or all the bt panjang peeps....... 2021/2022 sia.............  im starting to feel the pinch........ :( feeeeeeeeeeeeeel like cancelling but cant wait another year more just to fail ballot again...... stressssssssssssssssssed

DSC_0073.JPG

Edited by Melvin Kin

still clueless to what i want. didnt op for toilets stuffs. did opt for hdb floorings..planning to overlay  entire place....hack the middle wall....... i duno ...... :S :S :S stressed

On 2/9/2017 at 3:59 PM, SuperZ said:

Don't use porcelain tiles for flooring. Its equivalent to ceramic tiles. Hard object drop on the floor can chipped off. Not nice.. 

Either use matt homo/gloss homo tiles as it could last longer for impacts. 

Porcelain tiles are preferred only use for toilets/balcony/yard walls. 

5 hours ago, Melvin Kin said:

why so many complain pcd 2017-2019 ..... dont la..... u guys cant have it worst then me lol.. or all the bt panjang peeps....... 2021/2022 sia.............  im starting to feel the pinch........ :( feeeeeeeeeeeeeel like cancelling but cant wait another year more just to fail ballot again...... stressssssssssssssssssed

DSC_0073.JPG

Hi, 

Is this Type 1 or Type 2 BTO? 

1 hour ago, andye2SG said:

Hi, 

Is this Type 1 or Type 2 BTO? 

Ya type 2 47sqm. Whatsup?  Hahaha small right.  Being so long and I still barely see anyone. Post Reno in tubes

Thanks to SuperZ asking for my post reno pics. :) Just realised I didnt took enough pics of my renovated house. :P So I took some this morning.   

Living Room 4.jpg

Living Room 5.jpg

Living Room 6.jpg

Bedroom 1.jpg

Bedroom 2.jpg

Bedroom 3.jpg

Kitchen 1.jpg

Bathroom 1.jpg

Bathroom 2.jpg

Main Entrance.jpg

Edited by mmoh

• Like 3