Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

14 minutes ago, mmoh said:

Thanks to SuperZ asking for my post reno pics. :) Just realised I didnt took enough pics of my renovated house. :P So I took some this morning.   

Living Room 1.jpg

Living Room 2.jpg

Living Room 3.jpg

Living Room 4.jpg

Living Room 5.jpg

Living Room 6.jpg

Bedroom 1.jpg

Bedroom 2.jpg

Bedroom 3.jpg

Kitchen 1.jpg

Bathroom 1.jpg

Bathroom 2.jpg

Main Entrance.jpg

mmoh,

can you share your flat's blueprint? want to compare your pics with the blueprint.

Your place has done nicely!! ^^

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1 hour ago, daztan89 said:

mmoh,

can you share your flat's blueprint? want to compare your pics with the blueprint.

Your place has done nicely!! ^^

Wah look decent nice. 

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

Thanks to SuperZ asking for my post reno pics. :) Just realised I didnt took enough pics of my renovated house. :P So I took some this morning.   

Living Room 1.jpg

Living Room 2.jpg

Living Room 3.jpg

Living Room 4.jpg

Living Room 5.jpg

Living Room 6.jpg

Bedroom 1.jpg

Bedroom 2.jpg

Bedroom 3.jpg

Kitchen 1.jpg

Bathroom 1.jpg

Bathroom 2.jpg

Main Entrance.jpg

You remove the ceiling rack? Clothe hangar

On 5/1/2015 at 2:19 PM, mmoh said:

Floor Plan

This is my actual unit.

Thanks for the compliments. :) 

Yes, I removed the hanger.

Edited by mmoh

2 minutes ago, mmoh said:

Thanks. :) 

Yes, I removed the hanger.

I liked how your Storeroom is away from the living room. Give space for shoe rack.  My layout standard.  Sadly I don't know whether to keep my rack or not as my kitchen is beside the staircase wall hahaha..  My toilet still OK.. Enuff For a square screen.  But I'm fat and tall.  Don't know if I become. Sardine if I add a screen in the bathroom.  Planning for a major overlay as well.  Fancy toilet.  Is your toilet cemented?  Hoping to change the toilet bowl lol as well. 

13 hours ago, Melvin Kin said:

I liked how your Storeroom is away from the living room. Give space for shoe rack.  My layout standard.  Sadly I don't know whether to keep my rack or not as my kitchen is beside the staircase wall hahaha..  My toilet still OK.. Enuff For a square screen.  But I'm fat and tall.  Don't know if I become. Sardine if I add a screen in the bathroom.  Planning for a major overlay as well.  Fancy toilet.  Is your toilet cemented?  Hoping to change the toilet bowl lol as well. 

u go ikea, measure and try their shower screen u will roughly know.

toilet cemented? sorry not sure what you are asking.

10 hours ago, rainbow1979 said:

bro, the toilet with a mesh lighting box can remove anot? u know? @mmoh

i think can be removed. but it is so nice what, hide all the ugly big piping. why want to remove woh? unless u gonna do carpentry to hide the big piping?

35 minutes ago, mmoh said:

u go ikea, measure and try their shower screen u will roughly know.

toilet cemented? sorry not sure what you are asking.

i think can be removed. but it is so nice what, hide all the ugly big piping. why want to remove woh? unless u gonna do carpentry to hide the big piping?

@mmoh i meant the toilet bowl. are they cemented to the floor or screw? caused i want to change it XD

@mmoh take a video of your flat la.. better.. photo are limited.. missing a lot of point :D.. a full video would be nice.. but your kitchen really tiny.. but plus point , "bigger" living room? it a 47 right?

3 hours ago, Melvin Kin said:

@mmoh i meant the toilet bowl. are they cemented to the floor or screw? caused i want to change it XD

u can change to any type u want

1 hour ago, ahjack1976 said:

Hi Mmoh

Can we install SYSTEM 2 aircond for 2 ROOM BTO 

can, mine is system 2, 1 blower in bed room and 1 in living room

1 hour ago, Pauline Poh said:

Hi mmoh,

What is the area of the 2 room? what is your renovation cost for all? can pm your ID?

47m2, $15k, sure

1 hour ago, Melvin Kin said:

@mmoh take a video of your flat la.. better.. photo are limited.. missing a lot of point :D.. a full video would be nice.. but your kitchen really tiny.. but plus point , "bigger" living room? it a 47 right?

yup

Edited by mmoh

20 minutes ago, mmoh said:

can, mine is system 2, 1 blower in bed room and 1 in living room

how is the BTU ?   9000 for room   ?  how about the one in living room?

because I plan to get HOB ( induction cokker ) and hood so worry 2 ROOM BT) cannot install system 2 aircond.

14 minutes ago, ahjack1976 said:

how is the BTU ?   9000 for room   ?  how about the one in living room?

because I plan to get HOB ( induction cokker ) and hood so worry 2 ROOM BT) cannot install system 2 aircond.

9k btu is enough, i wanted to take daikin but i was convinced by the gain city salesman to take on MHI that comes with 12k btu for both units.

u want to install in kitchen?

Hi mmoh, dont mind i ask, does ur flat comes with cement screeding? If not, did u request hdb to do it foc? If not how much you paid for cement screeding? Ur flooring is vinyl floor? How much is it in total for the whole flat? Which company? Thanks in adv.

Your flooring is nice n is what i am looking for :)