Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, 2Roomer said:

A Happy New Year to mmoh & all. :)

RuFus58 - Don't get disheartened by the long wait. I think of the long wait as getting more time to plan for my flat and save more money.

Lol...  I wait since 2013... It really a long wait... But have some sliver lining... My BTO is almost done... Its a big project with 14 blocks.. And those flats facing the main road have their dates brought forward twice.. From 1Qtr 2018 to 4 Qtr 2017 and recently to 3 Qtr 2017

of coz the suay me... Lol.. Date never change... Still at 1Qtr 2018..  What to do.. HDB give keys by blocks..and i think mine last one.. But as my FB BTO group gets excited.. I also get excited.. Soon.. My turn will come... Till then, need to come here refresh for all the gurus their past advice... :)

Edited by RuFus58

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 7 February, 2017 at 7:01 PM, daztan89 said:

At least for you, you are going to see the light very soon.

For me, I just went to HDB today to sign the agreement.. Current PCD is Nov 2019.. *faint*

Very fast liao la... I feel jealous... Tat means u wait 2 years only.... 

I apply 2013... Will get keys 2018... It is a loong miserable wait... 

Type this already tears wana drop.. Hahaha.. It is late loooong...  

42 minutes ago, RuFus58 said:

I want to delete this post.. Pls help teach me how to delete and also merge my above 2 post.. I feel like a sOtOng now...   :(

Edited by RuFus58
Tried to merge both replies above but failed...

On 4 April 2017 at 11:29 PM, RuFus58 said:

Very fast liao la... I feel jealous... Tat means u wait 2 years only.... 

I apply 2013... Will get keys 2018... It is a loong miserable wait... 

Type this already tears wana drop.. Hahaha.. It is late loooong...  

RuFus58, don't worry! With time you're able to save up and lessen the burden of cashflow for your new house. It will be a wonderful new chapter in your life too! I applied mine in 2015 and TOP is around 1st quarter 2019. So heads up yeah!

Any ideas u have in mind for ur new cosy nest?

7 hours ago, Wild Ginger said:

RuFus58, don't worry! With time you're able to save up and lessen the burden of cashflow for your new house. It will be a wonderful new chapter in your life too! I applied mine in 2015 and TOP is around 1st quarter 2019. So heads up yeah!

Any ideas u have in mind for ur new cosy nest?

Thanks. Have already endured 4 years.. What is another 1 more year, right.. 

I had a lot of dreams for my cosy nest... But sadly... No space... Put one queen size bed means no space for anything else.. No dresser.. No wardrobe... :(  35sqm really very small iszit? I have yet to see a 2 rm of my size.. I really cannot visualize  anything.. But i really liked the design by U Home.. Someone posted it in this thread... Abt. 2rm Moroccan Style.. Did u see it.. That is the style i am looking for...  Very nice....

this my floor plan... 

image.jpg

Edited by RuFus58

On 6 April 2017 at 7:45 PM, RuFus58 said:

I had a lot of dreams for my cosy nest... But sadly... No space... Put one queen size bed means no space for anything else.. No dresser.. No wardrobe... :(  35sqm really very small iszit? I have yet to see a 2 rm of my size.. I really cannot visualize  anything.. But i really liked the design by U Home.. Someone posted it in this thread... Abt. 2rm Moroccan Style.. Did u see it.. That is the style i am looking for...  Very nice....

this my floor plan... 

image.jpg

Rufus, have you ever thought of turning your living room into a bedroom equipped with wardrobe and built in dining area? And your living room will take precedence in the current bedroom. That way you could have a better arrangement for your layout and also u get to keep your Queen sized bed.

Or the bedroom can both serve as a living area cum dining area. 

Edited by Wild Ginger

lol! I also considered to put a queen size bed in living room b4.

Edited by mmoh

On 06/04/2017 at 7:45 PM, RuFus58 said:

this my floor plan... 

Hi RuFus58

The "My Nice Home Gallery" 36sqm bedroom is small but HDB managed to squeeze in a queen bed, wardrobe & study table. It's nautical themed.

The U-Home flat was very nicely done, especially the bathroom. U-Home has a branch at IMM... you can always approach them when the time comes.

58ece48abe3df_Bedroom1.jpg.ff0fab62018af4f676abc669813f5af0.jpgBedroom2.jpg.5fdb6c2b2aeed7a1723bed5d5a31ec9f.jpg

On 4/6/2017 at 7:45 PM, RuFus58 said:

this my floor plan... 

image.jpg

Which BTO Project, bro for 37 SQM? For your flat you need custom made furniture, i.e. Hidden Wall Bed cum Wardrobe to achieve it for maximum Queen Size bed. Unless you willing to downgrade to Single Bed for sleep pad in your bedroom, bro. 

Hey folks,

You know some of the 2room flats got this Sliding Door between Bedroom and Living Room.
Is it considered Hacking Job if I wanna remove this Sliding Door?

*Edit* nevermind, got my answer from IDs.

Edited by ryanyth

On 4/14/2017 at 6:10 PM, ryanyth said:

Hey folks,

You know some of the 2room flats got this Sliding Door between Bedroom and Living Room.
Is it considered Hacking Job if I wanna remove this Sliding Door?

*Edit* nevermind, got my answer from IDs.

so consider hacking or not?

On 4/14/2017 at 4:39 PM, andye2SG said:

Which BTO Project, bro for 37 SQM? For your flat you need custom made furniture, i.e. Hidden Wall Bed cum Wardrobe to achieve it for maximum Queen Size bed. Unless you willing to downgrade to Single Bed for sleep pad in your bedroom, bro. 

If i rmb correctly, hers is in Bt Batok.

I 47sqm also downgrade to super single bed liao :( due to location of bathroom door :( and me dun want the bed against window cos difficult to change bed sheet.

Edited by mmoh

So consider hacking or not?

I 47sqm also downgrade to super single bed liao :( due to location of bathroom door :( and me dun want the bed against window cos difficult to change bed sheet.

Ya removal of sliding door is considered hacking.
But this sort of hacking no need to apply permit it seems.

Edited by ryanyth

On 4/14/2017 at 4:39 PM, andye2SG said:

Hi andye, Mine is West Ridges (Bukit Batok) lol.. you bro so many time, so i better clarify i am sis.. hahaha..

all these hidden bed,, sounds nice,, but for daily usage.. find it a hassle and might cost alot.  ya worst case scenario.. downgrade to super single ba... sad sia...

19 hours ago, mmoh said:

so consider hacking or not?

Hi mmoh...  you remembered.. hahaha..  i saw your pics..  very nicely done.. last time visit a empty house.. now looks so WOW after completion. am also thinking for a bench (lazy corner next to the window..  nice to R&R.  and i finally learn how to use multiple quotes when replying.. yay!!!!

On 4/11/2017 at 10:19 PM, 2Roomer said:

Hi RuFus58

The "My Nice Home Gallery" 36sqm bedroom is small but HDB managed to squeeze in a queen bed, wardrobe & study table. It's nautical themed.

The U-Home flat was very nicely done, especially the bathroom. U-Home has a branch at IMM... you can always approach them when the time comes.

58ece48abe3df_Bedroom1.jpg.ff0fab62018af4f676abc669813f5af0.jpgBedroom2.jpg.5fdb6c2b2aeed7a1723bed5d5a31ec9f.jpg

OMG!!!! its sooo nice..... i must go see it... i have navy roots in my blood.. hahahaha... love the nautical theme!!!!!

wonderful.. i am going IMM on 29 Apr for lunchie with my galfrends.. i must go take a look and copy some idea..

but my reno will be done by my bff.. she is in this line.. all our homes are done by her... so have to stress her lah.. make sure she do to my liking or die trying.. wahahaha..

3 hours ago, RuFus58 said:

Hi mmoh...  you remembered.. hahaha..  i saw your pics..  very nicely done.. last time visit a empty house.. now looks so WOW after completion. am also thinking for a bench (lazy corner next to the window..  nice to R&R.  and i finally learn how to use multiple quotes when replying.. yay!!!!

of cos i rmb! :D

thks for the compliment :D frankly speaking with my platform, after sitting awhile u feel like lying down.... lol! so if those 1.5ft width bench not enough to lie down leh :P 

• Like 1