Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Anyone can recommend a slim cooker hood that's 60cm wide and 30cm deep. Went to Tiong Yeong and they referred me one Turbo model TSL-60  that's 60cm wide but later I realised it's 42cm deep, so will protrude out from top cabinet. I'm getting an induction 2-cooker hob that's only about 30cm(W)x52cm(D).

P/s: As I only do occasional light cooking, the hood is mainly for show :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/8/2017 at 4:13 PM, Stream said:

Anyone can recommend a slim cooker hood that's 60cm wide and 30cm deep. Went to Tiong Yeong and they referred me one Turbo model TSL-60  that's 60cm wide but later I realised it's 42cm deep, so will protrude out from top cabinet. I'm getting an induction 2-cooker hob that's only about 30cm(W)x52cm(D).

P/s: As I only do occasional light cooking, the hood is mainly for show :D

I installed a Bosch 60cm telescopic hood - it's 600 x 30cm but you can pull it out.

Also as it's my first post, just saying hi to everyone! Mine 2-room BTO is at Eastbrook@Canberra...:)

IMG_5923.JPG

Edited by Suneeta Devi

On 9/11/2017 at 2:59 PM, Suneeta Devi said:

I installed a Bosch 60cm telescopic hood - it's 600 x 30cm but you can pull it out.

Also as it's my first post, just saying hi to everyone! Mine 2-room BTO is at Eastbrook@Canberra...:)

IMG_5923.JPG

Congrats, Suneeta on your reno progress! You and myself are same neighbors in Canberra precinct. 

For the rest, kindly follow (not add myself as friend) in my Facebook for reno T-Blog. Its public! 

The address is https://www.facebook.com/AndyKu246

5 hours ago, andye2SG said:

Congrats, Suneeta on your reno progress! You and myself are same neighbors in Canberra precinct. 

For the rest, kindly follow (not add myself as friend) in my Facebook for reno T-Blog. Its public! 

The address is https://www.facebook.com/AndyKu246

seems good progress!

another Eastbrook citizen! do share more on your reno progress and picture ya! :D

Edited by mmoh

Thanks. I found out that Bosch & Turbo have these telescopic hoods. I believe Bosch is 2 years warranty? Not sure about Turbo though.

I can't see from  your pic, but did your carpenter do an outlet in your top cabinet for the hood. 

10 hours ago, mmoh said:

seems good progress!

Hmm.. Renovation a bit slow in progress, MMOH. For example, they supposed to complete their electrical works way 3-weeks behind schedule (workers not sighted) however the ID I signed proceeds with other areas (wet-works so far). 

Edited by andye2SG
Trim down quote non-relevant

8 hours ago, Stream said:

Thanks. I found out that Bosch & Turbo have these telescopic hoods. I believe Bosch is 2 years warranty? Not sure about Turbo though.

I can't see from  your pic, but did your carpenter do an outlet in your top cabinet for the hood. 

Hmmm I don't think he did actually! Well I won't be using the hood much it's largely for show - I did buy an extended 4 year warranty though because my last house the hood was the first to go. You can see the kitchen attached. Also a photo of it in progress, if it helps. 

10 hours ago, mmoh said:

seems good progress!

another Eastbrook citizen! do share more on your reno progress and picture ya! :D

Mmmoh my flat is almost ready! Lighting installation plus my WC is left. ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Suneeta Devi

• Like 1

On 9/16/2017 at 0:19 AM, Suneeta Devi said:

image.jpeg

Was wonder if you have any washing machine and where does it go to?

Into the slot between the stove and basin?

Man... It still possible to put in an oven!!!

Still look quite spacious! I can reconsider!

43 minutes ago, huairen said:

Was wonder if you have any washing machine and where does it go to?

Into the slot between the stove and basin?

Man... It still possible to put in an oven!!!

Still look quite spacious! I can reconsider!

Yes the washing machine goes in the slot between the stove and basin. :)

On 9/16/2017 at 0:19 AM, Suneeta Devi said:

Hmmm I don't think he did actually! Well I won't be using the hood much it's largely for show - I did buy an extended 4 year warranty though because my last house the hood was the first to go. You can see the kitchen attached. Also a photo of it in progress, if it helps. 

Mmmoh my flat is almost ready! Lighting installation plus my WC is left. ;)

image.jpeg

you switch the supposedly washing machine and sink area? overlay floor tiles? is that vinyl or tiles?

seems alot of storage space! :good:

5 minutes ago, mmoh said:

you switch the supposedly washing machine and sink area? overlay floor tiles? is that vinyl or tiles?

seems alot of storage space! :good:

yep switch the washing machine and sink area. overlay the tiles with vinyl for uniform look with my living room.

36 minutes ago, Suneeta Devi said:

yep switch the washing machine and sink area. overlay the tiles with vinyl for uniform look with my living room.

got more pics of the living, bathroom and bedroom?  how much is ur total reno cost?