Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 9/16/2017 at 0:19 AM, Suneeta Devi said:

Hmmm I don't think he did actually! Well I won't be using the hood much it's largely for show - I did buy an extended 4 year warranty though because my last house the hood was the first to go. You can see the kitchen attached. Also a photo of it in progress, if it helps. 

What I understand is that if no outlet is provided for, then the hood doesn't really work since the sucked air cannot be discharged.

8 hours ago, Suneeta Devi said:

My Reno cost is about 35k including electrical. 

wow! please show us more pictures!

22 hours ago, mmoh said:

wow! please show us more pictures!

I put a divider and a platform in the living room so that's why the living room is a bit smaller ;)

Edited by Suneeta Devi

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Suneeta Devi said:

I put a divider and a platform in the living room so that's why the living room is a bit smaller ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love the colour blocking.:D

13 hours ago, Suneeta Devi said:

many carpentry works, no wonder the high cost. what is the divider for?

18 hours ago, Stream said:

Anyone with an electrician to recommend. TIA!

I asked the electrician for his contact back then but he very loyal to my ID leh, say anything look for ID... >_<

Hi everyone . 

Going for my flat selection this coming Dec . 

Wondering do I need to print out the grant form or can I ask the staff to help me ? Cos I do not have printer . 

Thank you 

13 hours ago, vinzho said:

Hi everyone . 

Going for my flat selection this coming Dec . 

Wondering do I need to print out the grant form or can I ask the staff to help me ? Cos I do not have printer . 

Thank you 

I can't recall cos mine was 4 years ago... just follow what the letter states bah. you can just save the file into a thumb drive and print it at those fuji or kodak shops if needed to print.

Hi ..u can just visit toa payoh library to buy time slot for internet access and printer . 1 hr access time is $1.80 and printing in black and white is $0.30 per copy . U need to pay first before using pc ...and pay again for number of copies being printed  (pay separately la ).

u can pay by smart phone ...and cash card or atm card at the kiosk machine . Actually there is a 30minutes free access for elderly but not so sure for other public users . Anyway i think 30 minutes not sufficient as u also need to wait queue for the printer ...

hope this helps 

Edited by oceanpark