Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Repost again.. donno why it’s hidden..

@fiqa denny Lim yes, there’s tons of other defects I found when I just roughly run through.. had not yet done the full checking yet. Other than the 2 I mentioned,  there’s prob wif the finishing at the doors and toilet doors too.. the skirting around the bedroom door, it seems they just anyhow paint it.. it’s so ugly and messy looking... faint.. 

Only just registered to open a utility acct with sp online today.. think I would need to wait for it to be activate before I can check the water right...  

@Ankle wow! 25-30k!! That’s quite a lot right

Edited by lindatok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 2/17/2018 at 2:10 PM, FrancisTay said:

Hi guys and gals, 

Happy New Year to all,

Due to the design of the toilet and the 2 doors, I was thinking of installing shower curtains in the shower area,

at least in certain way will separate the wet and dry in the toilet.

What u all think? 

This HDB design gave me months of headache. But I came across "bi-fold shower screen" on pinterest. Google it, it might be worth considering. 

On 2/23/2018 at 5:22 PM, fiqa denny Lim said:

Guys.. Did anyone here has done this kind of trail lights on the ceilings?? My qns is can I use those white light or day or cool light for this setting. I dun want to use those yellow spot lights. Clueless to this. 

Screenshot_20180128-162401.png

I know that the newer LED lights allow switching of lights (day, warm, blue) by just switching the switch on-and-off in quick succession. Not sure if such LED lighting is available for rail lighting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phillip said:

I know that the newer LED lights allow switching of lights (day, warm, blue) by just switching the switch on-and-off in quick succession. Not sure if such LED lighting is available for rail lighting. 

Lol so it's rail lighting system not trail Haha blur me. Thanks @Phillip. Let me research about this rail lights function. Cos I intended to install ceiling fan with lights too. My intension to install  this rail lights is to shine towards both of the wall area when I do not use the ceiling lights thinking of those deem atmosphere look. Was thinking of statement floor lamp too. Hmm ;)

On 2/24/2018 at 12:21 AM, fiqa denny Lim said:

Thanks miss @Ankle do u also installed this trail lights in yur flat?? How about u miss @mmoh??

I like pure simple white light. Only my ceiling fan light comes with 3 colour light which I cannot change.

On 2/24/2018 at 12:31 AM, fiqa denny Lim said:

Are u going to use more of ikea products for yur flat?? Do u intend to use ikea kitchen cabinets too @swatcL 

Does anyone here uses and install the ikea kitchen cabinets??? 

andotang uses ikea kitchen cabinets. his t-blog link can be found on 1st post.

Hi all 2 roomers,

I was so happy this afternoon. HDB just send me notification mail that my key collection appointment is on 8th March.

Whew, after waiting soooo long, finally it's my turn to collect keys.

Not sure what to expect when collecting keys?

Any good advise from u guys?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mmoh said:

I like pure simple white light. Only my ceiling fan light comes with 3 colour light which I cannot change.

andotang uses ikea kitchen cabinets. his t-blog link can be found on 1st post.

Thanks @mmoh will go thru @andotang t-blog to read about his ikea kitchen. 

58 minutes ago, FrancisTay said:

Hi all 2 roomers,

I was so happy this afternoon. HDB just send me notification mail that my key collection appointment is on 8th March.

Whew, after waiting soooo long, finally it's my turn to collect keys.

Not sure what to expect when collecting keys?

Any good advise from u guys?

Congrats Bro.. @FrancisTay

On 2/24/2018 at 12:22 PM, lindatok said:

@fiqa denny Lim yes, there’s tons of other defects I found when I just roughly run through.. had not yet done the full checking yet. Other than the 2 I mentioned,  there’s prob wif the finishing at the doors and toilet doors too.. the skirting around the bedroom door, it seems they just anyhow paint it.. it’s so ugly and messy looking... faint.. 

Only just registered to open a utility acct with sp online today.. think I would need to wait for it to be activate before I can check the water right...  

Actually renovation for the price of 25-30k quite okay ahh, like the standard in singapore 

On 2/23/2018 at 10:28 PM, lindatok said:

@Ankle wow! 25-30k!! That’s quite a lot right.. 

Omg seriously @lindatok plenty of defects means need to redo and touch up again. Oh u didn't open the utilities account during the key collection?? 

2 hours ago, Chubbyfat2 said:

Actually renovation for the price of 25-30k quite okay ahh, like the standard in singapore 

Hi babe @Chubbyfat2 Haha it all boils down to the homeowner and their lifestyle and preference of what they want their home to look and feels like. The more high expectation and taste then the more u will need to invest. :)

O

On 2/24/2018 at 12:22 PM, lindatok said:

It's very disheartening to hear your brand new flat comes with so many defects. I wonder which construction company did the construction. Care to share what location you are? I can find out the construction company.

@Chubbyfat2 hopefully mine won’t come to this amt!

@SuperZ it’s at West Terra (Bt Batok)

@fiqa denny Lim yes, I think they need to re-do some of the finishing/touchup.. it sucks manz... I din turn on when collectd the keys.. I apply online just last wk.. 

another defects I consider serious is tat.. the toilet window, when you open it, the catch/latch, it’s all rusty.. when I see it I wanna faint!!! See the pic..the whole length is in this state!! 

34F4DF1A-550E-49DC-B5E8-C201474AF6A3.jpeg.814c149488d0bd1490975333ca541521.jpeg

I applied online to turn on my water supply, given appt this coming Friday.. But when I went to my new hse today, there’s a package with the SPgrp informing of the pre-turnon of the water supply pasted on my circuit box INSIDE my hse.. which means, someone have the keys to my hse!! I thought once we collect our keys, no one should have it except owner?

I collected keys on 1 Feb, went to open the door on 3 Feb, this thing wasn’t there. And today, it’s there!! Anyone have any idea if HDB or the main con still have our house keys to access our new house??