Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

59 minutes ago, lindatok said:

@Chubbyfat2 hopefully mine won’t come to this amt!

@SuperZ it’s at West Terra (Bt Batok)

@fiqa denny Lim yes, I think they need to re-do some of the finishing/touchup.. it sucks manz... I din turn on when collectd the keys.. I apply online just last wk.. 

another defects I consider serious is tat.. the toilet window, when you open it, the catch/latch, it’s all rusty.. when I see it I wanna faint!!! See the pic..the whole length is in this state!! 

34F4DF1A-550E-49DC-B5E8-C201474AF6A3.jpeg.814c149488d0bd1490975333ca541521.jpeg

I applied online to turn on my water supply, given appt this coming Friday.. But when I went to my new hse today, there’s a package with the SPgrp informing of the pre-turnon of the water supply pasted on my circuit box INSIDE my hse.. which means, someone have the keys to my hse!! I thought once we collect our keys, no one should have it except owner?

I collected keys on 1 Feb, went to open the door on 3 Feb, this thing wasn’t there. And today, it’s there!! Anyone have any idea if HDB or the main con still have our house keys to access our new house??

Oh my this is strange. I tot no one should be holding the main door keys except the owner themselves especially when they already collected yur keys!!!! Babe why dun u enquiry with hdb about this matter. Maybe our 2roomers frens here who already gotten their flat can explain on yur experience. 

Ya omg yur toilet window really need to be replaced. It's so very not unacceptable. Haiz :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@fiqa denny Lim yah.. once collect keys, no one should have the keys except the owners. But someone obviously have the keys to my house!!:( I called up spgrp, told me hbd will have this pkg to put in the hse but tats b4 owner collect keys.. and I call hdb, says will get the person incharge of my block to call me. So am waiting! But I won’t feel secure when this happens no matter what! 

The rusty thing is really unacceptable!!! Haiz... BFA54A07-C149-4BD1-8A10-9B225279F1B9.jpeg.2efa4bf01641919939cd480091637632.jpeg

their works really bad!! 

21 hours ago, FrancisTay said:

Hi all 2 roomers,

I was so happy this afternoon. HDB just send me notification mail that my key collection appointment is on 8th March.

Whew, after waiting soooo long, finally it's my turn to collect keys.

Not sure what to expect when collecting keys?

Any good advise from u guys?

congrats! do you have the letter from HDB? they will list down everything you need to know in the letter, just follow the instruction step by step will do.

Of cos u need to get ready the $$ to pay. and buy insurance b4 collecting keys. you have the option to buy the basic one which is very low cost or comprehensive one which from etiqa insurance which I remember pay 4 years free 1 year. I took that and not too ex either. And open SP utilities acct.

3 hours ago, lindatok said:

@Chubbyfat2 hopefully mine won’t come to this amt!

@SuperZ it’s at West Terra (Bt Batok)

@fiqa denny Lim yes, I think they need to re-do some of the finishing/touchup.. it sucks manz... I din turn on when collectd the keys.. I apply online just last wk.. 

another defects I consider serious is tat.. the toilet window, when you open it, the catch/latch, it’s all rusty.. when I see it I wanna faint!!! See the pic..the whole length is in this state!! 

34F4DF1A-550E-49DC-B5E8-C201474AF6A3.jpeg.814c149488d0bd1490975333ca541521.jpeg

I applied online to turn on my water supply, given appt this coming Friday.. But when I went to my new hse today, there’s a package with the SPgrp informing of the pre-turnon of the water supply pasted on my circuit box INSIDE my hse.. which means, someone have the keys to my hse!! I thought once we collect our keys, no one should have it except owner?

I collected keys on 1 Feb, went to open the door on 3 Feb, this thing wasn’t there. And today, it’s there!! Anyone have any idea if HDB or the main con still have our house keys to access our new house??

another from west terra! you are the 3rd or 4th in this thread already.

and ya, I also thought no one should have our keys once we collected them from HDB, but then the SP package was pasted on the circuit box by default. Maybe you have missed it the 1st time?

The rust, you try to wash it or clean it. It may be dirt instead.

10 minutes ago, lindatok said:

@fiqa denny Lim yah.. once collect keys, no one should have the keys except the owners. But someone obviously have the keys to my house!!:( I called up spgrp, told me hbd will have this pkg to put in the hse but tats b4 owner collect keys.. and I call hdb, says will get the person incharge of my block to call me. So am waiting! But I won’t feel secure when this happens no matter what! 

The rusty thing is really unacceptable!!! Haiz... BFA54A07-C149-4BD1-8A10-9B225279F1B9.jpeg.2efa4bf01641919939cd480091637632.jpeg

their works really bad!! 

the main gate got no rust right? it is just poor painting work.

51 minutes ago, lindatok said:

their works really bad!! 

Linda, if I were you, I will file a complain directly to HDB CEO or better still, your MP. This is shabby work for the price you paid. HDB is being too sloppy in their quality control or no quality control as they are rushing to build too many BTOs. Tell HDB to focus on quality! 

• Like 1

@mmoh I’m not sure if I missed it.. but thn back then I was looking at it with my families and discussing how i can build shelves inside.. so I don’t know how I can missed it the first time :( (or I seriously did miss it the first time)  maybe I’m paranoid but will see what they reply back..

it wasn’t dirt, I tried to remove it using hand but the thing is corroded.. it’s the whole length of the window.. the main gate had cements patches at some places.. it’s not only that part that is poor finish.. the whole house have this prob along some parts.. 

i paid for the house and yet to get such end products..mmmmm don’t know if I should close 1 eye anot.. haiz... 

@SuperZ I’ve made appt for the bsc to inspect the defects this Friday, will feedback to them all these.. let’s see what their response is.. 

does anyone else have such issues??

@lindatok

The sp package thingy is standard. I've also had it pasted in my circuit box. It also contain your house electric wiring layout which is necessary for electric works in your reno.

As for rusty gate, i've also had similar defect. Bsc just apply a coat of paint to fix this defect. 

Btw, am also west terra. :)

@SuperZ mmmm public? I’ve posted in fb under the west terra group.. not sure if hdb is looking... 

@Ankle the rusty part is at the toilet window.. the whole length is rusty.. the main gate is that apt of cement patches.. and other parts full of ugly whole paints.. 

sent email to HDB estate manager.. called me this morning explaining that no one else should have the access or keys.. so mmmm nothing I can do I think.. :angry: Guess I can only buy a lock to lock the main gate haiz..

18 hours ago, lindatok said:

Another defects, there’s a huge gaps, it should be aligned..and the finishing :bangwall:How to accept it.. mmmmmmm

00B41FC4-E05D-4AD3-8231-2100D693AB42.jpeg.3412c065a178317bb330d092c9fd82b3.jpeg

Oh my this is bad liao. Lots of unwanted visitors can crawl in there. Now I have to make sure I check throughly when my turn comes. Simply Suka Suka do. 

4 hours ago, lindatok said:

@SuperZ mmmm public? I’ve posted in fb under the west terra group.. not sure if hdb is looking... 

@Ankle the rusty part is at the toilet window.. the whole length is rusty.. the main gate is that apt of cement patches.. and other parts full of ugly whole paints.. 

sent email to HDB estate manager.. called me this morning explaining that no one else should have the access or keys.. so mmmm nothing I can do I think.. :angry: Guess I can only buy a lock to lock the main gate haiz..

Yup babe need to get a huge lock and lock yur flat already especially when u are not moving in yet. 

6 hours ago, lindatok said:

@mmoh oh you are from west terra also!! Which block if you don’t mind me asking.ine is 450D

no lah, i collected keys > 2 years ago liao. Just noted there are already few from west terra.