Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 2/12/2017 at 7:03 PM, mmoh said:

Thanks to SuperZ asking for my post reno pics. :) Just realised I didnt took enough pics of my renovated house. :P So I took some this morning.   

Living Room 4.jpg

Living Room 5.jpg

Living Room 6.jpg

Bedroom 1.jpg

Bedroom 2.jpg

Bedroom 3.jpg

Kitchen 1.jpg

Bathroom 1.jpg

Bathroom 2.jpg

Main Entrance.jpg

Hi sis @mmoh.. I love yur vinyl flooring and am contemplating to do the overlaying over my tiles during the Reno period or wait for the tiles to get worn out then I overlay ??  I heard so many horror stories about the dirty grout over the time.... I need to get exactly like the same ceiling fan that u install. The kitchen black and white floor mat is super cool. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 2/24/2018 at 12:31 AM, fiqa denny Lim said:

Are u going to use more of ikea products for yur flat?? Do u intend to use ikea kitchen cabinets too @swatcL 

Does anyone here uses and install the ikea kitchen cabinets??? 

I was considering using Ikea kitchen cabinets initially. But must use Ikea installer, which alot of ppl feedback it may run into problems. And if I buy the ikea kitchen cabinets and get my own installer, it will void its warranty. So i decided not to get ikea kitchen cabinets.

On 2/23/2018 at 7:51 PM, mmoh said:

that is bi-fold door. but your bathroom door not provided? I thought all bathroom doors are provided and all I have seen are bi-fold.

i mean sliding type, it slide into half its size.(Like shopping mall sliding glass door) Not the bi-folding type.

On 2/23/2018 at 5:53 PM, Ankle said:

You'll have to see whether there's space for sliding door. I original wanted sliding door for kitchen bathroom entrance but had to give up because the storage heater hot/cold water outlet had block the way. Always remember to have a plan b in mind because some of the stuff can only be confirmed after site visit.

Thanks for your advice. Ya, better wait to collect key 1st.

1 hour ago, lindatok said:

@fiqa denny Lim ohhhh I like!! Looks spacious!! Are you doing exactly like it?

I am more loving the color concept.. Those white and grey hues. Black will be like sofa or furniture, rugs, statement ornaments,blinds..even bedsheets More or less would be sumthing like this. I am trying to ask around for metallic painting not sure if it's exist in sg. 

11 hours ago, swatcL said:

I was considering using Ikea kitchen cabinets initially. But must use Ikea installer, which alot of ppl feedback it may run into problems. And if I buy the ikea kitchen cabinets and get my own installer, it will void its warranty. So i decided not to get ikea kitchen cabinets.

Oh seriously.. Problems with the ikea installer?? Any example to explain what will happen Bro?? Or anyone here can share. 

Sis @mmoh Mr @andotang uses Blum kitchen cabinets Ior. Blum is not from ikea isn't it?? Clueless lol to me 

21 hours ago, fiqa denny Lim said:

Hi sis @mmoh.. I love yur vinyl flooring and am contemplating to do the overlaying over my tiles during the Reno period or wait for the tiles to get worn out then I overlay ??  I heard so many horror stories about the dirty grout over the time.... I need to get exactly like the same ceiling fan that u install. The kitchen black and white floor mat is super cool. 

Thank you. My vinyl is from The Floor Gallery, Oak Floss.

Ceiling fan is a Samire 48" I think. 3 colour tone cannot change to single tone light.

Floor mat is blue lah, not black.

20 hours ago, swatcL said:

i mean sliding type, it slide into half its size.(Like shopping mall sliding glass door) Not the bi-folding type.

oh, u meant PD door, slide to half and can push open.

20 hours ago, SuperZ said:

@mmoh, I really like your interior decoration. Very clean and neat. I will aspire mine just like it.

thank you.

8 hours ago, fiqa denny Lim said:

Oh seriously.. Problems with the ikea installer?? Any example to explain what will happen Bro?? Or anyone here can share. 

Sis @mmoh Mr @andotang uses Blum kitchen cabinets Ior. Blum is not from ikea isn't it?? Clueless lol to me 

ah sorry, guess i remember wrongly. probably mixed up with another t-blogger.

16 hours ago, mmoh said:

Thank you. My vinyl is from The Floor Gallery, Oak Floss

Ceiling fan is a Samire 48" I think. 3 colour tone cannot change to single tone light.

It's ok 3tone color is quite unique can change each time whenever u feels like changing..... 

Floor mat is blue lah, not black.

Haha seriously izzit it's look like black to me lor.. Haha me color blind 

16 hours ago, mmoh said:

oh, u meant PD door, slide to half and can push open.

thank you.

ah sorry, guess i remember wrongly. probably mixed up with another t-blogger.

Its ok lah sis. 

Sengkang - Nov 2017 BTO unit selection seems to have started today. To all with ballot number, may the odds be ever in your favour in choosing your dream unit.