Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
15 hours ago, mmoh said:

black! :jawdrop:

hand wash jeans! :jawdrop:

position of sink will depends on the inlet & outlet piping location.

Height of kitchen cabinet:

5aae303e0a33f_KitchenCabinetHeight.jpg.3240fe7d02ca5a979b5e1d4518e02461.jpg

Thanks @mmoh This diagram is very useful for me! Haha... Ya, I handwash my jeans if not they seem to get loose faster when machine-washed. 

13 hours ago, fiqa denny Lim said:

Omg seriously babe..!!!! U handwash yur jeans?? Isn't that heavy?? Normal denim or those skinny jeans light weight type... 

Anyway @mmoh black cabinets is super chic. And every thing that consists of black decor and Items are very sophisticated. Haha jus my view on it. 

Yes, @fiqa denny Lim Those slim tapered jeans. Should be normal denim? I think it's still manageable. One shot only wash one or two pairs of jeans. :P

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, DoAsInfinity said:

Hi all, I'm new to this forum

A question, can the wall below the windows be hacked lower to extend the window frame? 

img_20171120_172301.jpg.25b64c7401b987ee9a557d3909738535.jpg

image credit ryanyth from another thread

Should be a bit hard to do that. You certainly need to get the approval from the HDB side, and I think ur chance is only 10% approval haha sorry to say !

2 hours ago, AndreaLee said:

Should be a bit hard to do that. You certainly need to get the approval from the HDB side, and I think ur chance is only 10% approval haha sorry to say !

I personally think you cannot do that. Otherwise, you would be changing the exterior look of the building. For example, if all the windows have 3/4 length, and your unit has full length window? When I look at HDB blocks, I haven't come across that has exterior alterations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperZ said:

I personally think you cannot do that. Otherwise, you would be changing the exterior look of the building. For example, if all the windows have 3/4 length, and your unit has full length window? When I look at HDB blocks, I haven't come across that has exterior alterations. 

Do all new 2 rooms 47sqm BTO flats have 3/4 windows length ? Or mixture of 3/4 and full length?

How do we view this information from the floor plan?

On 3/18/2018 at 3:04 PM, DoAsInfinity said:

Hi all, I'm new to this forum

A question, can the wall below the windows be hacked lower to extend the window frame? 

img_20171120_172301.jpg.25b64c7401b987ee9a557d3909738535.jpg

image credit ryanyth from another thread

strange, didnt see this post yesterday and now it pop out. guess it was hidden just like mine previously.

to answer your question, I think it is 100% cannot.

10 hours ago, SuperZ said:

Ya that is correct. If HDB allow everyone to hack it, then it'll look very funny some windows full length, some normal length when viewed from outside.
Most likely is 100% not allowed by HDB.

20 hours ago, Melody2205 said:

Yes, @fiqa denny Lim Those slim tapered jeans. Should be normal denim? I think it's still manageable. One shot only wash one or two pairs of jeans. :P

Wow melody, i'm also surprised you actually handwash your jeans.
Among all the clothing items, i'd think jeans is the best for throwing into washing machine because they're made of tough material?
I always thought handwash is only for those very thin material delicate clothing items.

Edited by ryanyth

During key collection, the hdb officer specifically mentioned that we cannot change the shape and size of the windows as hdb want to maintain uniform windows look from the outside. Think it's indicated somewhere in the piles of documentations we've received from hdb.

I've asked hdb officer whether can change to sliding windows and he said cannot.

Edited by Ankle

18 hours ago, DoAsInfinity said:

Do all new 2 rooms 47sqm BTO flats have 3/4 windows length ? Or mixture of 3/4 and full length?

From my reading of 2 room BTO, I have not come across with full length windows. Most full length windows are installed in premium 4-room flats or private condos. You can tell from the floor plan if the windows are marked with W1 (3/4 length) otherwise they are half length windows.

16 hours ago, ryanyth said:

Ya that is correct. If HDB allow everyone to hack it, then it'll look very funny some windows full length, some normal length when viewed from outside.
Most likely is 100% not allowed by HDB.

Wow melody, i'm also surprised you actually handwash your jeans.
Among all the clothing items, i'd think jeans is the best for throwing into washing machine because they're made of tough material?
I always thought handwash is only for those very thin material delicate clothing items.

@ryanyth Oops... really? My mum asks me to handwash cos else every few months my jeans loosen and not that fitting anymore, looks ugly when I wear it. Haha...

On 3/19/2018 at 8:02 PM, DoAsInfinity said:

it depends on the bto design i think. there was a time where many estate are designed with full length glass but the recent btos are only 3/4 length.

Need info of 47 sqm BTO Electric Point & TV Point.

Anyone in 2 Room BTO 47 sqm have info.

1) How many Electric Socket Point in each room & location.

( E.g.:- Living Room / Bedroom / Kitchen / Toilet  ....)

2) TV Point & Location.

Thanks