Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Taobao shelf up. Unfortunately couldn't install the top layer because it'll hit the pipes. Forgot to add that into consideration when i choose the length for the shelves.

IMG-20180329-WA0045.jpg.8319c9d0d1db194273e20870bd54b9ff.jpg

Living rm display bookshelf and L-shape table top

IMG-20180322-WA0003.jpg.9c434b0f196807a65fdacccd682c3f15.jpg

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ankle,

I be interested to see how your L-shape table top look like. I am also toying with the idea of having an L-shape table. Pls show us the foto when it is done. Your reno gave me alot of ideas, the black/dark colour theme really look nice.

24 minutes ago, swatcL said:

Hi Ankle,

I be interested to see how your L-shape table top look like. I am also toying with the idea of having an L-shape table. Pls show us the foto when it is done. Your reno gave me alot of ideas, the black/dark colour theme really look nice.

Here you go... :)

There's a keyboard holder facing the wall and 2 drawers facing the other side. 

If you're going for black color theme, just bear in mind that black color piping, accessories and hardware stuffs are so difficult to get in sg.

Ie, i have to source for black colour bathroom accessories and taps from taobao coz the ones i've found in sg are so limited and the design are too ordinary imo. Originally wanted a black frame round bathroom mirror but sg has none after running many places online and offline... and taobao doesn't ship mirror. In the end, had to settle for oval frameless mirror.

Screenshot_20180331-182942.jpg.fb02f7602c64412605a47a20254199bb.jpg

Edited by Ankle

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ankle said:

Here you go... :)

There's a keyboard holder facing the wall and 2 drawers facing the other side. 

If you're going for black color theme, just bear in mind that black color piping, accessories and hardware stuffs are so difficult to get in sg.

Ie, i have to source for black colour bathroom accessories and taps from taobao coz the ones i've found in sg are so limited and the design are too ordinary imo. Originally wanted a black frame round bathroom mirror but sg has none after running many places online and offline... and taobao doesn't ship mirror. In the end, had to settle for oval frameless mirror.

Screenshot_20180331-182942.jpg.fb02f7602c64412605a47a20254199bb.jpg

is ur floor vinyl? i heard wheels may scratch the vinyl so my vinyl contractor advised me to get a layer (dunno what it is called) from ikea if I want to use roller wheel chair.

your sofa is facing tv?  can put tv at bomb shelter wall side?

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

is ur floor vinyl? i heard wheels may scratch the vinyl so my vinyl contractor advised me to get a layer (dunno what it is called) from ikea if I want to use roller wheel chair.

your sofa is facing tv?  can put tv at bomb shelter wall side?

Mine is herf... think it's scratch proof.

Yes, sofa is facing tv. Not intending to mount tv to wall...therefore, no issue in placing tv at bomb shelter wall. 

Really LOVE this very Stylish looking Shadow cast by this light. :D

IMG-20180329-WA0057.jpg

Lately i've noticed alot of people using tracklight for their kitchen.
I guess as long as the tracklight angles well enough to provide enough illumination for the whole kitchen
and doesn't interfere with cooking it should be ok. Of course no such issues if you don't cook lah. :D

IMG-20180329-WA0056.jpg

Edited by ryanyth

2 hours ago, ryanyth said:

Really LOVE this very Stylish looking Shadow cast by this light. :D

Thank you. I love it too. :D

2 hours ago, ryanyth said:

Lately i've noticed alot of people using tracklight for their kitchen.
I guess as long as the tracklight angles well enough to provide enough illumination for the whole kitchen
and doesn't interfere with cooking it should be ok. Of course no such issues if you don't cook lah. :D

Lol, i do cook. Did comment to my id that i've noticed the cooker hood area might be abit too dark to see. And then he turn on the cooker hood light and i was like "oh... guess i'm a mountain turtle"... :lol:

The rest of the kitchen counter area is well lit enough to do cooking. :)

On 02/04/2018 at 12:37 AM, 2Roomer said:

Hi Ankle - Did you check Royal Sense at Oxley Bizhub for the round black frame mirror?

Sorry, didn't see your reply until now. Guess it was hidden.

Nope, didn't checkout Royal Sense. Altho i've already gotten my mirror, thanks for the recommendation. :)