Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

6 hours ago, CaseBlue said:

Hi Devi,

The layout is as follows. I am trying to see if a wet and dry area is still possible ... but as the rectangular is long and narrow, it a bit difficult to portion the area ... :wacko: .. this diagram is a bit misleading as actually the area is a bit narrower. need to go and take some more picture to study again... haha

5b02293cb4438_ScreenShot2018-05-21at10_00_03.png.a595df172ca3402af9bea16d73becd90.png

ooh...i guess it depends on where your shower point is? if it's near your bedroom maybe you can partition it off like that. or else it'll be tough!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@CaseBlue  hi, i think i have the same layout as yours with approx. dimension also.. the toilet can be split with dry & wet area... per the contractor who went to measure and take a look at my toilet... but.. it can only be done at the basin side.. thus, the basin needs to be shifted to the other door area... and then you can do a dry/wet area... i have not started my renov.. but the contractor says it can be done...

On 5/17/2018 at 7:11 PM, FrancisTay said:

Kitchen is almost done.

26057094edffdd70f61dd382c4708ee12d548d9d

Living Room also almost done.

26057102b2fb483636081f7e4352b066136eae9e

Didn't manage to take a picture of my bedroom.

Hi @FrancisTay, your place looks very nice. I really like the kitchen cabinet with scandi-minimalist look. Who did you engage and how much you paid for it? Also, I noticed you window in the living room has only 3 panels. Most have 4 panels which allow more light to come through. Your flooring looks nice - is it part of OCS? I intend to do the same type of flooring. 

3 hours ago, Suneeta Devi said:

ooh...i guess it depends on where your shower point is? if it's near your bedroom maybe you can partition it off like that. or else it'll be tough!

The shower point is directly opposite the wc :( ... that's the problem but i am looking forward to see ankle's reno outcome... need to ask her further ... 

Edited by CaseBlue

2 hours ago, lindatok said:

@CaseBlue  hi, i think i have the same layout as yours with approx. dimension also.. the toilet can be split with dry & wet area... per the contractor who went to measure and take a look at my toilet... but.. it can only be done at the basin side.. thus, the basin needs to be shifted to the other door area... and then you can do a dry/wet area... i have not started my renov.. but the contractor says it can be done...

Hi @lindatok,

Thanks for the info... is your shower point also opposite the wc like mine? So you need to remove the sewage pole and install at the basin around? 

Edited by CaseBlue

10 hours ago, CaseBlue said:

Thanks mmoh,

I want to have an idea of how you achieve the wet and dry area. This is interesting format too. Although from your photos I realised that your toilet is not as narrow as mine. But I will keep this format in mind. Thanks so much.

so you did not do overlay or anything to your tiles? Cos i can still see the red and blue tape on your tiles XD or is it that we need to paste back the indication???

no overlay. ya, i told ID not to remove in case in future wanna do drilling then know where the piping locations are. but then now regret... lol! cos hard to peel off!

6 hours ago, CaseBlue said:

Hi Spikeling,

does your toilet comes with one or two door?

his is 2 doors

40 minutes ago, CaseBlue said:

The shower point is directly opposite the wc :( ... that's the problem but i am looking forward to see ankle's reno outcome... need to ask her further ... 

ya, ask ankle is the best. i know she switch her shower and basin location.

@CaseBlue mine is exactly the same as yours.... the shower point is directly opp the wc, so i'll be shifting it to where the basin used to be, and the basin shift over to the opp door next to wc.... sewage hole will remain as it is inside the wet area... kerb will have a hole to allow water to flow in from the dry area in case washing the floors... 

10 hours ago, lindatok said:

@CaseBlue  something like this...

image.png.2b2fac297ee8c32574a3d5a369f784d6.png

Thanks so much. This is useful!!

I was thinking of switching actually, i was told the wc can rotate... let me study a bit.. thanks again

12 hours ago, lindatok said:

@CaseBlue  something like this...

image.png.2b2fac297ee8c32574a3d5a369f784d6.png

hmm... this direction... there will be water seep in between the gap of the 2 green lines... I cant think of a solution for this... Cos if reverse (right green line is fixed and sliding left green line is on the other side of the kerb, water will seep into the dry area and it is not practical to fixed the left green line and make the right green line the sliding one... if u all understand what i mean... -_-"

9 hours ago, Suneeta Devi said:

If you're overlaying the toilet floors, can ask your ID to make a new sewage hole for you so you have two.

Can we do that without affecting the warranty?

41 minutes ago, mmoh said:

hmm... this direction... there will be water seep in between the gap of the 2 green lines... I cant think of a solution for this... Cos if reverse (right green line is fixed and sliding left green line is on the other side of the kerb, water will seep into the dry area and it is not practical to fixed the left green line and make the right green line the sliding one... if u all understand what i mean... -_-"

Will fixing any rubber on the side of the sliding glass help?

Morning . 

Just to ask . cos I didn't opt in that mean no flooring for living room and bed room so will the room sliding door be install ? 

If still install then should I keep it or is it better to change to swing door ?