Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

8 hours ago, lindatok said:

@Ankle hihi, may i know where do you run the pipe to the basin? i saw in the pic, pipe to the sewage for output right? how about input?

Hi @lindatok

The basin pipe inlet came from toilet bowl flush as shown below. The bidet washlet and bidet spray also share the same inlet.

20180601_200237.jpg.5973aec82ed5bab236e6d8d9c5270de5.jpg

Basin pipe outlet goes to the floor trap as shown below. I've told my id that i don't want to drill hole for the pipe to go thru to prevent creepy crawlers. So he came out with keeping the pipe movable. The pipe can be lifted up.

20180601_200303.jpg.bd9c9693d724e98612b9ee02ce38d85b.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 5/31/2018 at 3:08 PM, MiniBean said:

Is this the original TV area? 

I thought the TV area is usually at the long side of the wall.  But this is a nice fit if you have reverse with the original plan.

Nope. I am aware that HDB proposed layout shows TV area at the long side of the wall but like what @mmoh said, we don't have to follow it. I chose to put TV on that wall so that my sofa would face a better view outside - can watch TV and Tengah blossoming at the same time =P. Some ppl put TV console table at the household shelter wall (dining area) which I once thought of. Actually, my TV wall is a parition wall (not concrete type). TV bracket installation guys said no issues as long as I don't use BIGGER TV. Mine is 43" inch.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:22 AM, lindatok said:

@greenbunny hihi, may i know how do you do that mirror? do you have to remove the original doors and install mirror? how much does it cost?

foyer02.JPG.72b2e67e7c2d2062e449f66d79f76e87.JPG

Yes original white doors (with obvious white shade inconsistencies thanks to BSC recifitication guys after I reported comestic defect.. sigh..) have been replaced with tic-tac mirror doors (same concept of particular wardrobe's front mirror door) for $580. At first I wanted full door but my ID-contractor discouraged it because such heavy door would warp as time progresses. something like that. That's how half-half mirror doors were born into my house =)

6 hours ago, greenbunny said:

Nope. I am aware that HDB proposed layout shows TV area at the long side of the wall but like what @mmoh said, we don't have to follow it. I chose to put TV on that wall so that my sofa would face a better view outside - can watch TV and Tengah blossoming at the same time =P. Some ppl put TV console table at the household shelter wall (dining area) which I once thought of. Actually, my TV wall is a parition wall (not concrete type). TV bracket installation guys said no issues as long as I don't use BIGGER TV. Mine is 43" inch.

For me, the original TV points are at the shorter wall aka wall dividing living and bed room.

Ankle set her tv at the household shelter wall.

Anyway, future TV probably dun need TV point liao.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:08 PM, FrancisTay said:

Mine is around $21K.

:) Thanks @FrancisTay, please show more photos if possible.

On 6/4/2018 at 2:05 PM, greenbunny said:

Yes original white doors (with obvious white shade inconsistencies thanks to BSC recifitication guys after I reported comestic defect.. sigh..) have been replaced with tic-tac mirror doors (same concept of particular wardrobe's front mirror door) for $580. At first I wanted full door but my ID-contractor discouraged it because such heavy door would warp as time progresses. something like that. That's how half-half mirror doors were born into my house =)

:) Hi @greenbunny, are there many defects when you first collected keys?  Your DB-Box cabinet modification cost S$580 only for the mirror doors or includes other carpentry inside?

BTW, congrats to you, :notti: future Tengah Park MRT (JRL) near to your estate. :yamseng: 

Edited by Studio45

On 6/4/2018 at 10:48 PM, Studio45 said:

:) Thanks @FrancisTay, please show more photos if possible.

:) Hi @greenbunny, are there many defects when you first collected keys?  Your DB-Box cabinet modification cost S$580 only for the mirror doors or includes other carpentry inside?

BTW, congrats to you, :notti: future Tengah Park MRT (JRL) near to your estate. :yamseng: 

I also envy her proximity to the future new MRT station... 

34 minutes ago, rainbow1979 said:

researching for my new place kitchen concept how to put oven etc, saw these pics at facebook perhaps its relevant to people who have similarities who love to cook like me on some ideas. :P

Photos by: Rise FurnishingTrading Pte Ltd

34101408_2082179612060665_6298813536676085760_n.jpg

lol! for a second I thought it is yours... but then it left with very little counter space. 4 burner somemore...

Edited by mmoh

10 hours ago, mmoh said:

I also envy her proximity to the future new MRT station... 

for a second I thought it is yours... but then if left with very little counter space. 4 burner somemore...

maybe if they got a front loading washing machine and put it under the counter there would be more counter space. but like this i think they can put things at their little breakfast nook?

Also i noticed that they did the jeans type material on the bottom row of cabinets! color scheme isn't my favorite, but i really like that!

Edited by Suneeta Devi

On 6/3/2018 at 4:55 PM, Vinz said:

Hi everyone is it possible 

To reno like this? 

Thank you 

Screenshot_20180603-165307_Gallery.jpg

red seal up - can

yellow swing door - can

blue basin chg location - can but messy piping and I dont think there is floor trap at the new basin location but u can refer to greenbunny's idea of hiding piping in the kerb, not sure feasible or not

green toilet door new location - ah this... i dont think this is possible... also the water proofing issue, if u hack the wall, not sure ur warranty will be void or not.

Actually why do you want to change door position? dun wan bathroom door facing living room? Other than this, I think your bathroom was properly planned for a L-shaped wet shower area.

On 6/4/2018 at 10:20 PM, Vinz said:

Y my post still hidden :(

now can see liao >_<"

20 hours ago, Suneeta Devi said:

maybe if they got a front loading washing machine and put it under the counter there would be more counter space. but like this i think they can put things at their little breakfast nook?

Also i noticed that they did the jeans type material on the bottom row of cabinets! color scheme isn't my favorite, but i really like that!

ya, but i dun like front load WM although it save more space, cos every time need to kneel down, bad for old pple. lol

Hi mmoh. Thanks for the reply. 

Ya cos I dun really like toilet door **** room as not so fang bian.  

If toilet door can't change location then bo bian.

Ya now my post had been seen , but it take so many days to approved . 

Edited by Vinz

Hi everbody, i just joined this forum. There is quite a vibrant community here. To greenbunny, i like your house reno. Very clean and neat. Can PM me your ID. Thanks.

10 hours ago, Vinz said:

Hi mmoh. Thanks for the reply. 

Ya cos I dun really like toilet door **** room as not so fang bian.  

If toilet door can't change location then bo bian.

Ya now my post had been seen , but it take so many days to approved . 

maybe try hiding it behind a sliding wall or cabinet so it's less obvious. :) at least you save some money though, i had to pay a lot to seal up my one bathroom door in order to get a shower screen.