Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Morning,
been "stalking" this post when found it last year. finally gotten keys to my 2-room flat (eastlink II, 38sqm) and have done a simple renovation.

Thanks Mmoh for creating the post and keeping it alive. just to share what i have done.

825461960_design1.jpg.7c929efa6c56d3c22ddec79929b70dcc.jpg

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
9 hours ago, Shanny said:

Morning,
been "stalking" this post when found it last year. finally gotten keys to my 2-room flat (eastlink II, 38sqm) and have done a simple renovation.

Thanks Mmoh for creating the post and keeping it alive. just to share what i have done.

platform bed!

how much does that cost? super single?

13 hours ago, mmoh said:

platform bed!

how much does that cost? super single?

Hi Mmoh

abt 2.2k. size is queen size, but mattress getting is super single so still have space to walk abt :)

On 7/17/2019 at 7:39 PM, mmoh said:

wow! Bunniboiboi happy to see you back again! how is your meetings with ID?

Haha...yaya...super duper long didn't login here le. So far I have met 4 IDs liao.... very lazy to meet IDs....just want to quickly get it done and over with. HAHA....

Edited by BunniBoi

2 hours ago, Shanny said:

Hi Mmoh

abt 2.2k. size is queen size, but mattress getting is super single so still have space to walk abt :)

?Platform bed.... ?. Space to walk ard the platform? 

31 minutes ago, BunniBoi said:

?Platform bed.... ?. Space to walk ard the platform? 

still can walk the plattform edge without stepping on the mattress. 

2 hours ago, Shanny said:

still can walk the plattform edge without stepping on the mattress. 

Ok ok...nice.... does your platform come with drawers? I saw casement door, I assume shd have drawers at the side right?

32 minutes ago, BunniBoi said:

Ok ok...nice.... does your platform come with drawers? I saw casement door, I assume shd have drawers at the side right?

Yes 2 drawers 

On 7/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, Shanny said:

Hi Mmoh

then why now do super single size? then u got more walking space though storage space lesser

On 7/19/2019 at 11:12 AM, BunniBoi said:

Haha...yaya...super duper long didn't login here le. So far I have met 4 IDs liao.... very lazy to meet IDs....just want to quickly get it done and over with. HAHA....

lol! understand perfectly, everyone of us been thru that stage. jiayou! soon u can have your own home le!

19 hours ago, mmoh said:

then why now do super single size? then u got more walking space though storage space lesser

lol! understand perfectly, everyone of us been thru that stage. jiayou! soon u can have your own home le!

hi Mmoh,

actually my platform size is still queen size, only mattress is a supper single so easier for me to access to the storage area :)

9 hours ago, Shanny said:

hi Mmoh,

actually my platform size is still queen size, only mattress is a supper single so easier for me to access to the storage area :)

alamak! my typo! >_<

I meant to ask since mattress is super single, then why not do super single size?.

13 hours ago, mmoh said:

alamak! my typo! >_<

I meant to ask since mattress is super single, then why not do super single size?.

heehee. i go for the max storage space allow. at least i dun need crab walk so it is still ok. 

Hi all,

Newbie here and I'm in a dilemma. Why is it nowadays 47sqm unit toilets doesn't comes like the old design where there's 2 doors from kitchen link and bedroom link!!?? Most of the new BTO toilets are now equipped with one door facing the LIVING ROOM... WHYYYY!! did anyone manage to hack and create door or renovate as such can't see the toilet from living room? Thank u. 

Les