Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
18 hours ago, JOYWALKER said:

My bed has finally arrived! Added a bedside table once I have confirmed I have enough space for one. ?

0096544B-412D-4F65-98F0-5C31C46F48D7.jpeg

Gorgeous looking bed indeed! I have this bed frame shortlisted too due to its slim profile (the mattress sitting just nicely on the wooden bed frame) but was concerned if the oak color might be too bright for a bed room setting. I think you have matched the bed and wall colour superbly! Did you choose the bed or the wall color first?

Do you happen to be using a Ikea Malm or Kullen drawers for where your TV is perched on? I'm thinking of using Kullen 6 drawers for the TV myself. Be careful not to yank the drawers though, because of topple risk.

Would you be able to share pictures of how your aircon trunking runs?

@apperceive Wall color first! ?

Gotten the idea From Pinterest.

Initially, wanted to match the blue wall with a white bed frame. Couldn’t find one I like so, I switched to wooden frame instead. Took me some time to find this Oak bed.?

As for the TV console, it’s part of the carpentry work done by the ID company. All my plugs/power points are hidden inside. Will take pics of it and the Aircon trunking when I dropped by this weekend.?

1A69808C-AC61-45EC-9AB8-86330061A411.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JOYWALKER said:

@apperceive Here are the pics of the aircon trunking. The left corner of the 2nd pic is where they drilled the hole for my living room aircon.

F2E7E6DF-62F8-407B-A73A-7E962D735F1F.jpeg

77D7739D-B2F5-48DC-9216-512831A74D03.jpeg

45506113-26C5-4A13-9BCA-E3F606D0E031.jpeg

I have a similar layout to yours, so it's good to see that the aircon trunking can be laid in quite an elegant manner. Why do I find myself staring at your bathroom wall tiles? Such a pleasing arrangement!

If you don't mind, could you PM me your ID and ID firm and cost for your reno?

1 hour ago, apperceive said:

I have a similar layout to yours, so it's good to see that the aircon trunking can be laid in quite an elegant manner. Why do I find myself staring at your bathroom wall tiles? Such a pleasing arrangement!

If you don't mind, could you PM me your ID and ID firm and cost for your reno?

Done! PM you liao. ?
The trunking is done by the Gain City guys and they were very good at their job.

My camera sucks. Here are the better pics of my bathroom (sent to me by my ID):

3A2EE8CA-6042-4C4B-9C2C-2A7AAB2F1F3A.jpeg

ECD20170-1CDE-4AE0-A755-C800EC4AFA05.jpeg

Edited by JOYWALKER

8 hours ago, JOYWALKER said:

Yay!! My sofa has arrived!!

And many thanks to @BunniBoi, I've gotten the same beautiful coat rack for my home too! :D 

IMG_9638.jpg

IMG_9639.jpg

IMG_9641.jpg

IMG_9647.jpg

@JOYWALKER, nice comfy sofa and cute penguin. We need coat rack since we dun have normal bedroom door to hang our clothes. ?

1 hour ago, BunniBoi said:

@JOYWALKER, nice comfy sofa and cute penguin. We need coat rack since we dun have normal bedroom door to hang our clothes. ?

Yes, I’ve been looking at options on how to hang my jeans and coat rack is the best solution! 
Once again, thank you for the recommendation!!?

This two seater sofa is one that I can sit and my feet can still touch the floor! Comfy and not too deep. But I suspect I will spend more time in my office chair rather than the sofa!?

8 hours ago, JOYWALKER said:

Yes, I’ve been looking at options on how to hang my jeans and coat rack is the best solution! 
Once again, thank you for the recommendation!!?

This two seater sofa is one that I can sit and my feet can still touch the floor! Comfy and not too deep. But I suspect I will spend more time in my office chair rather than the sofa!?

Should sit on the comfy sofa...unless you working at your study table, then office chair is a better option. ?

• Like 1