Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Mine is in Sembawang, near the future Canberra station. So I can see the progress of my project everytime I go past there on the MRT. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

waiting for the after! :dancingqueen:

U got a contractor or ID? Want to start a T-blog?

I using both contractor and ID. Mix and match case. Depends who is cheaper. LOL.

Will update along the way.

Yeah, can't wait to see the 'after' photos! I like your toilet's layout, and the windows in the living room looks nice too! :D

Yeah. The windows are cool. Haha. Except now they have the obiang curtains.

I am waiting too...

But a lot of fengshui stuff to be done to it...so.....I seriously can't visualise how it would look like now...

I will probably update you guys at the end of June as I won't be around till then...

After reading through many of the t-blogs here, I think I am going down the contractor route. Maybe even DIY some of the stuff on my own. :(

Just wondering, does any of you know, if you want to change the tiles in the toilet, do we just overlay on top of the tiles?

I am also going to contractor too. 2 quotes both at $15k -_-

For tiles, from what I understand from the T-blogs, it is simpler to just overlay. If want to replace, need to go through the water proofing again. Please check with your contractor.

Mine still building floors, not even near finished, can't ask contractor. :P

Still looking and trying to get ideas. But I think I've already settled on the rough overview. I know what I want, and I also started on some stuff that needs a lot of prep. :)

Mine still building floors, not even near finished, can't ask contractor. :P

Still looking and trying to get ideas. But I think I've already settled on the rough overview. I know what I want, and I also started on some stuff that needs a lot of prep. :)

Good luck!

Actually I think mine still got half a year to go... lol, but I kiasu, now already start talking to contractor to get quote liao...

Actually I think mine still got half a year to go... lol, but I kiasu, now already start talking to contractor to get quote liao...

Hahahaha... you not as KS as me lor.

I spoke to a couple of those ID soon after I paid the downpayment. That time, they haven't even done the foundation yet. :o

Do start a t-blog when your reno journey starts. Us 2-room BTO people should be represented too! :D