Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ChappyPyon

Display Cabinet For Figurines

Hi all,

I am looking for a carpenter to do up display cabinet for my collection in my bedroom.

I wonder if there is any collector here who can share their exp?

I have browsed through posts but all are dated few years back, so just wants to know if there is anyone here who just did a similar work recently who can share your contacts.

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello, the wife has a collection of nanablock and softtoys and some other stuff so we did a display cabinet.

2.5ft deep, 9ft wide, adjustable shelves, optional glass rack. $300 per foot run. Solid wood. Free to choose laminates color. Optional to run LED strip lights along or around.

IMG_3597.jpg

Edited by benetay

Hello, the wife has a collection of nanablock and softtoys and some other stuff so we did a display cabinet.

2.5ft deep, 9ft wide, adjustable shelves, optional glass rack. $300 per foot run. Solid wood. Free to choose laminates color. Optional to run LED strip lights along or around.

Hi, thanks for your reply!

Just a question for "per foot run". I did some reading online but still wasn't quite about this measurement.

So in this particular case, am I right to say that this cabinet is 9ft and costs $2700?

Also, can I have the contact of your carpenter? Looked through your posts and I think they did a great job!

Yes, if it is 10ft it will be 3k. Solid wood, full height. Configurable meaning you can opt for no cabinet below only shelves etc.

PM sent.

Will your carpenter take small job to do 3 to 5 ft full height display cabinet? Can pm me contact? Can help me ask pricw?

Can anyone give me contact for glass display or plastic shelf full height with door? Breadth is 10 to 20cm.

Noone done this before?

I have got a drawing with specifications already and measurements of the display glass cabinet i wish to do, can PM me your carpenter contact? thanks

PM Sent.

I have also hyper link this thread to my t-blog first page for easier access for those who reads the blog.

Cheers!

Hi also interested in the display cabinet. Can PM me your contractor contacts. Thanks.

try call this GoldPines Mr Barry 8322 0631 located at woodlands :good: