Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renocouple

Recommendation For Reputable And Reasonable Electrician

Hi,

Was going through the forum in search for a reasonable electrician for our house reno but seems like there is a lot of scammers and self advertisers in the forum.

Can some one please recommend us a genuine and reasonable electrician or refer me to a thread where I can find one.

Very confused! :help:

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Please contact William at 9150xxxx

I am a regular customer of his. He is not my relative or friend.

His work is good. I have used other electricians who use cheap wires which melt and have to call him to fix. The last fix I contacted him for is just last week. That's when he asked me to help recommend his work if I was satisfied with the rectification (problem caused by a different electrician). When he bring the coils of cables to my house, I already noticed that they are very thick so that they can take a higher electrical current. And his price is very reasonable.

SMS or whatsapp him the day before and on that day to remind him of appointment.

Many electricians cut costs by using cables meant for electrical appliances. Those cables are NOT meant for wiring. A lot of people like me don't know. But William only uses quality cables. Much safer and less headache.

If you use his electrical services, please feedback here.

Edited by leyenda

Please contact William at 9150xxxx

I am a regular customer of his. He is not my relative or friend.

His work is good. I have used other electricians who use cheap wires which melt and have to call him to fix. The last fix I contacted him for is just last week. That's when he asked me to help recommend his work if I was satisfied with the rectification (problem caused by a different electrician). When he bring the coils of cables to my house, I already noticed that they are very thick so that they can take a higher electrical current. And his price is very reasonable.

SMS or whatsapp him the day before and on that day to remind him of appointment.

Many electricians cut costs by using cables meant for electrical appliances. Those cables are NOT meant for wiring. A lot of people like me don't know. But William only uses quality cables. Much safer and less headache.

If you use his electrical services, please feedback here.

Unfortunately I have no reason to recommend William after using his services. After confirming the works that I need in my room and the quotation confirmed in sms, he asked for more AFTER he completed the work, claiming that he needed to install additional light point (I changed from 3 gang to 4 gang and I specifically mentioned that in my sms). Old trick in the book.

Workmanship? He was fumbling over my Ikea bought light fixture and I had to assist him in installing the cover (not joking). He broke one of my lightbulbs and made a mess out of my room.

As to whether the cables are quality or not, it's anybody's guess, the only thing to look out for is the wire gauge but as normal home-owners are we qualified to even know the difference?

Lesson learnt: Always double confirm in writing or sms the price, especially for freelancers like William. One thing for sure, he won't get any recommendations from me.

Edited by renotalkz

Hi all, kindly email me at admin@dhp-engrg.com for quotation on Electrical Work. Will get back to u the soonest possible.

Good Day..