Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fmlgg

Where To Buy Cheap Lighting?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There is a whole saler at Jalan besar - led lights are cheap and good service. They also have catalogue for different types of lights. Name of the shop - led lighting . That's provided u dun want to go Jb to purchase

got my LED from ECO LED at UBI, prices are very reasonable. they are wholesale. but service is not very good but cheaper than JB for LED downlights, tracklights.

i got most of my hanging lamps at Likelights in Bedok and they even offer complimentary consultation for where to use what lamps.
Their hanging lamps are mostly from commercial project leftover. prices are close to JB but quality is much better cos commercial lamps demands is very high. i followed them on facebook to see when they clear their project spares. i got a pair of dining lamp used at a cafe for $120 a pair, so cheap!! and i got something customised as well for less than $200. those things i got cost $400 each at balestier but not even this industrial. really good lobang but have to watch and strike at the right time.

Edited by belysa57