Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi neighbour from across.. Haha.

I'm staying at Water Terraces 2 and also bought a 5rm flat. Very nicely done up house you have and I nust say that the reno went very well. Thumbs up to ur ID. :)

Looking forward to seeing your completed photos. :) Cheers!

Hihi kenoro,

Do you have pictures to show your altar?

Was still thinking whether to buy or customize.

TIA!

Hi homesweethome96, if you look at the 'Cabinet and Study Area' photo in post #22, the altar is at the open space in the left-most cabinet.

Hi neighbour from across.. Haha.

I'm staying at Water Terraces 2 and also bought a 5rm flat. Very nicely done up house you have and I nust say that the reno went very well. Thumbs up to ur ID. :)

Looking forward to seeing your completed photos. :) Cheers!

Hi neighbour,

Thanks for the compliment. Actually we also have to do our parts as well, such as knowing what we want, choosing the right laminate, and buying the right furniture, lightings, etc. The ID can give advice and help to ensure good workmanship from the carpenter, plumber, painter, etc. but eventually we are the one that shape our flat.

There are still some pending items at the moment. Will post the completion photos soon,

Cheers!

Hi michael368 and shpesft, i have pm'ed you.

Hi All, in case you want to ask for contacts, feel free to PM me, I will try to keep my inbox clean so that all new messages can come in.

Hi kenoro, about the data point conversion. Did you provide the cables and materials yourself? Does it mean that BTO home networking provided the services only? Please share how does it work. Thank you!

Hi kenoro, about the data point conversion. Did you provide the cables and materials yourself? Does it mean that BTO home networking provided the services only? Please share how does it work. Thank you!

Hi elyse18, BTO Home Networking provides all the required materials including cat-6 cables. Hope that clarifies!

Reno - Curtains

A house is not a home without...curtains. Time for curtains! We wanted to do day & night curtains for all rooms (living + 3 bedrooms)

We contacted a few vendors:

• MGL Curtains
  • JimmyTextiles
  • Exquisite Rosewood Cushion Mfg Centre
  • Ricky (recommended by ID)
  • Vincent (very popular in Renotalk community)

In the end, we decided to go with Vincent. It was a no brainer decision really, after comparing his quote and others'. Of course at that point of time we could not verify the quality of his work, but you gotta trust the Renotalk community, don't you :bleah:

And indeed, his price, workmanship, and service are superb! :good: He showed his care for our little home: laying old curtains on the floor and sofa for protection, using a dust collector to make sure there is minimum dust when he drills the wall. He is also a cheerful guy. Thumbs up! :good:

Living Room:

Living_zpssbpt3say.jpg

MBR:

MBR_zpsmddnv0zd.jpg

Common Room:

Common_zpsulsnerld.jpg

Hi, can i have Vincent's contact? TIA!