Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pokodoro

Toilet Door Facing Living Room

I heard from friends that toilet door facing the living room is not good feng shui. Whats more, my wash basin is directly facing the living room. Any free advice to counter this? :notti:

Edited by pokodoro

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I heard from friends that toilet door facing the living room is not good feng shui. Whats more, my wash basin is directly facing the living room. Any free advice to counter this? :notti:

Aiyo.....its not good lor......if your latrine is hidden, not as bad lor. Got face sofa or dining or not har? Use a beads curtain to cover. I'm not expert so you better ask a few more hor.....

aiyo. thats exactly what my friend also told me. not good, some more say will poor health those kind.

my toilet bowl is hidden, just that the wash basin is directly facing the living room, and yes! its facing the sofa! thinking of what ways to change the feng shui...

i am thinking of doing a black glass door. then 90% of the time to close it when not in use.

the bead curtain can be a good alternative, worth considering.

If toilet facing issue is really so get on your nerve, do away the toilet lah, then no facing issue.

But soon you'll realise the asshole always 'looking for the toilet', for ?

And if asshole couldn't discharge whatever natural calls, all your systems malfunction.

Then there will be no FS issue.

Don't trouble the trouble you when you have no troubles.

Wherever there is restaurant, sure there is a kitchen.

If you 'see through' this logic, you won't care anymore the facing of toilet door.

Privacy is completely another issue - nothing to do with fs.

i am thinking of doing a black glass door. then 90% of the time to close it when not in use.

the bead curtain can be a good alternative, worth considering.

Don't worry, 冲未必是煞.

You know who to consult bo?

Just kidding!

hi to update all, i finally added those japanese beads blinds and then didn't think back on the concerns i had from day 1! just like what bepgof said, 'see through' already!

If toilet facing issue is really so get on your nerve, do away the toilet lah, then no facing issue.

But soon you'll realise the asshole always 'looking for the toilet', for ?

And if asshole couldn't discharge whatever natural calls, all your systems malfunction.

Then there will be no FS issue.

Don't trouble the trouble you when you have no troubles.

Wherever there is restaurant, sure there is a kitchen.

If you 'see through' this logic, you won't care anymore the facing of toilet door.

Privacy is completely another issue - nothing to do with fs.

Whether the toilet is bad feng shui to your living or it doesn't affect at all, time will tell. I hope the remedy was properly advised by someone qualified. Otherwise you may still have problems.