Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Everyone!

Any reliable contractor to recommend? I already have my own concept of what i want for my renovation. just need a contractor to get them in place.

if possible like to know more about your renovation quotation as well :)

looking forward to your recommendations!!

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jeyla!

I've been working with a couple of reliable contractors over the past 3-4 years for both my home and office. Recently used a couple of sub-contractors (definitely a cost saver) for my dad's 4-room resale flat. I don't wish to post the details of the quote here as I don't want to be mistaken for being an ID or whatsoever.

If you are keen do pm me and i will share with you the details?

Cheers!

Hi Jeyla!

I've been working with a couple of reliable contractors over the past 3-4 years for both my home and office. Recently used a couple of sub-contractors (definitely a cost saver) for my dad's 4-room resale flat. I don't wish to post the details of the quote here as I don't want to be mistaken for being an ID or whatsoever.

If you are keen do pm me and i will share with you the details?

Cheers!

Hi Albert,

i pm-ed you :)

thank you!!

hi. my contractor do really help me alot in my reno. till now if there is problem, he will still willing to come down to help me solve the problem. as i do recommend my client to him, he did not charge me any amount for solving my problems at home.

u can pm me if u want his number.

I am also looking for reliable contractors. I already have the concept, need someone to help execute only. please PM me if you have any contacts. Thanks!

t

I am also looking for reliable contractors. I already have the concept, need someone to help execute only. please PM me if you have any contacts. Thanks!

Hi,

Am looking for a contractor who can help to customise one children study table with foldable legs for easy storage.

does anyone have contact?

Hello. I am looking for direct contractor quotation for 5rm Resale flat. I will be renovating around Dec period. Pls PM me for any contractor contacts.

Thanks in advance :D