Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi. Can pm me your id to avoid? May i know where did u get the shower curtain rod? My toilet too cramp to hv shower screen. 😕

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 03/05/2015 at 1:36 AM, renovation888 said:

joker

toilet ceiling nest

toilet ceiling arcylic

First pic was showing what the joker ID do. After keep reminding him to clear the debris inside the house for about 1-2 weeks, he finally cleared by putting outside my doorstep.... I had to cleared it to avoid causing inconvenient to neighbour and fire hazard. I don't know what is his IQ level,thinking the cleaner will come and clear it by placing it outside doorstep.

The other 2 pics were replacing the default hdb toilet ceiling nest cover to acrylic cover. The cost to fabricate both toilets were about $110. Just measured and went down to the shop to fabricate and waited for 30minutes for it.

Will upload the pics of my hse soon.

Hi, can you pm me the place and contact to fabricate the acrylic covers for the hdb toilets? Would love to get those! Thanks!

On 4/28/2015 at 1:50 PM, renovation888 said:

Hi,

Not sure is it the correct place to post. Just want to share the renovation process, the problems encountered and the good stuff to have.

My Reno Flow:

ID selection -> 1st payment and sign contract -> installation of gas and heater pipes -> laying and pulling of the electrical wiring -> installation of 1st time aircon pipes -> false ceiling and l-box installation-> 1st time painting -> installation of 2nd time aircon units -> installation of the lights -> carpentry-> 2nd time painting touchup -> 2nd time carpentry touchup -> electrical last installation ( eg. switches on wardrobe and tv console).

This is the correct place to post to help other people. Glad tou shared.

On 5/3/2015 at 1:36 AM, renovation888 said:

joker

toilet ceiling nest

toilet ceiling arcylic

First pic was showing what the joker ID do. After keep reminding him to clear the debris inside the house for about 1-2 weeks, he finally cleared by putting outside my doorstep.... I had to cleared it to avoid causing inconvenient to neighbour and fire hazard. I don't know what is his IQ level,thinking the cleaner will come and clear it by placing it outside doorstep.

The other 2 pics were replacing the default hdb toilet ceiling nest cover to acrylic cover. The cost to fabricate both toilets were about $110. Just measured and went down to the shop to fabricate and waited for 30minutes for it.

Will upload the pics of my hse soon.

Hi, can you PM me the address to fabricate the acrylic cover too :) many thanks in advance :)

Hello, I like the acrylic covers, did you install lights inside? Able to share the contact to make the acrylic covers please? 

Also, can advise on the name of the ID to avoid?

Thanks!