Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lim Kai

Bathroom Renovation

Guest Lim Kai

Hi, would like to know if its possible to remove a toilet bowl completely in a HDB BTO new flat?

I would like to create a separate dry and wet bathroom, as we think 2 bathrooms are an overkill in such a small house.

Please advise if anyone know. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, i dont think you can remove the toilet bowl completely and change it's position. however i got to know my office contractor is specialized in this area and i m using their service now. u can call them to check if this can be done.

90564572 habib

Hi,

A lot of work will be involve if you wish to change toilet bowl. Give u an example, u need to hack the floor tiles, re-laid and run the piping, re-do the waterproofing (as the existing waterproofing already damaged during hacking of tiles,). and it is impossible to be done as you need to hack the RC structural slab to lay the new piping.

Alternatively, u top up your toilet floor to lay the new piping, but it will reduce ceiling height. But this will raise another issue, where waterproofing works to be done really professionally or water leakage happen.