Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nana Chan

Mosquito Net For Windows

On 4/29/2015 at 4:38 PM, Nana Chan said:

Hi,

Anyone use mosquito net for your windows?

Wondering what are the options out there? How is it installed? DIY or have to hire professionals to do it?

As we're going to be staying in low floor, so we're considering getting it..

Reviews and ideas are all welcome~ :D

what about those soft, lightweight mesh net? like this type of mosquito insect magnetic mesh screen door?

this is from the united states though so I can't order from them, will be looking at qoo10 or lazada i guess.

i live in HDB 5th floor its **** annoying to have mosquitos here.

my baby is bitten everytime when there is peak season :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

They sell the mozzie nets are the local DIY shops. I got one before but installation was difficult. 

Other options:

1) Buy from Taobao - I got the magnetic screens and self-installed. Relatively easy and you can choose the types of mesh. Highly recommended.

2) Hire local company to install magnetic screens - not cheap

On 7/22/2019 at 9:59 PM, silverfins said:

They sell the mozzie nets are the local DIY shops. I got one before but installation was difficult. 

Other options:

1) Buy from Taobao - I got the magnetic screens and self-installed. Relatively easy and you can choose the types of mesh. Highly recommended.

2) Hire local company to install magnetic screens - not cheap

Do you have any recommended sellers from Taobao?

I bought a really cool net and only the net is working really good. I put it all over my house and it is awesome really. The problem is that you cannot bring the net with you when you go somewhere and that is when you have to use something else. I did not want to use any mosquito repellent and I used the electric one because it at least has no chemicals that are bad for the skin. It emits ultrasonic sound waves that bugs hate and it works pretty well, but still some of them get through. There are even some repellents that can kill mosquito larvae and I found out about all of those on Bugs Zapper. There is a lot of cool info on how to get rid of them on their website.