Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanleoleo

Fengshui In The Bathroom

We are renovating the master bathroom and i'm totally unfamiliar with fengshui- my MIL is the one insisting we get it all right. I understand there are rules for water and heat and stuff, and we are installing out new Ariston water heater soon and have 2 walls to choose from. Any ideas on whether West or North facing is better or does it even matter?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anywhere and everywhere got fs implications as long as human existence is concerned.

Wuxing implications are not those what water and heater.....

是啊.

Recently, there was an unfortunate case of electrocution in a bathroom due to a wiring fault.

But, I don't know if this case is more of the FS of the house (or rather the 命 of the victim), or the FS of the specific bathroom?

是啊.

Recently, there was an unfortunate case of electrocution in a bathroom due to a wiring fault.

But, I don't know if this case is more of the FS of the house (or rather the 命 of the victim), or the FS of the specific bathroom?

I think both fengshui and 'ming" plays a part.

Does anyone know a good fengshui person to consult about this? There's more to it now- MIL says color is impt too, like whether it's metallic or not etc. Thank goodness Ariston has so many colours so we are not stuck but who knew choosing a water heater would be such an issue! LOL. Help!

Does anyone know a good fengshui person to consult about this? There's more to it now- MIL says color is impt too, like whether it's metallic or not etc. Thank goodness Ariston has so many colours so we are not stuck but who knew choosing a water heater would be such an issue! LOL. Help!

别急.

Apology for causing an alarm by mentioning the tragic case. I don't think that it really had anything to do with the specific FS of the bathroom; at best it was more to the 命.

(While I subscribe to the concept of life destiny, as in 命, readers should be able to tell that I am not a practitioner of 八字, 风水 theory etc so don't take my words for it.)

Cheers!

If you have no problem heeding your MIL, maybe you ask her for some color options and then from there choose the one you like?

Edited

Edited by bepgof

MIL usually hear a lot of things from market and relatives, then pass on to family. If its feng shui, you should check with a master. If its do and don't, should try to entertain as much as possible. After all peace is important.

I heard toilet is also important in the house feng shui. Something like can affect wealth.

Now most, if not all new BTO toilets are right in the middle of the house, is already a big FS taboo. How to fix?

Now most, if not all new BTO toilets are right in the middle of the house, is already a big FS taboo. How to fix?

If you think it is a big FS taboo, simply don't buy.

No other options?

MIL usually hear a lot of things from market and relatives, then pass on to family. If its feng shui, you should check with a master. If its do and don't, should try to entertain as much as possible. After all peace is important.

I heard toilet is also important in the house feng shui. Something like can affect wealth.

Edited

Edited by bepgof

Kitchen, rooms, beds, toilets, (doors, windows) + things see from these, sharp corners, beams, pipes, directions, colour.......are flavour topics of fsm.

Wow so many, toilet is just....