Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivory

Muddy Mud House

Good morning!

Yesterday was the first day of installation of carpentary works so I decided to pop by in the evening. To my pleasant surprise, I saw 5 half naked men hard at work! :P

Quality of carpentary looks great! Cos there are so many of them (workers), all parts of the house were attacked with the works -- work done in the kitchen, work done around the HHS, work done around the living room feature wall, work done in the MBR and work done in the MBR toilet!:good:!

Will try to take pictures of work in progress and post em soon :P

Edited by ivory

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Good morning!

Yesterday was the first day of installation of carpentary works so I decided to pop by in the evening. To my pleasant surprise, I saw 5 half naked men hard at work! :notti:

Quality of carpentary looks great! Cos there are so many of them (workers), all parts of the house were attacked with the works -- work done in the kitchen, work done around the HHS, work done around the living room feature wall, work done in the MBR and work done in the MBR toilet!:good:!

Will try to take pictures of work in progress and post em soon :deal:

Wao Carpentary work start liao...so fast...then should be moving in soon liao hor...so excited for you.. :P:P

mine still doing tiling..abit slow but hopefully can finish by mid may..Post more pictures ok.. :notti:

Mudster and I popped by our place today and to our GREAT surprise, most of the carpentary is up!:thumbs up:!:dribble:!:unsure:!! I mean it took only 1.5 days????? And quality is to our satisfaction!

We love the look! I just went about the house saying - Oh my God! Oh my God! :D

K has really made it happen for us! :good: I seriously don't know how to thank K :bow:

And my favourite carpentary work - the kitchen! It's so cool!

We'll wait for Mudster to upload the pictures okie? He should be done with that by tonight.

Mudster and I popped by our place today and to our GREAT surprise, most of the carpentary is up!:thumbs up:!:dribble:!:unsure:!! I mean it took only 1.5 days????? And quality is to our satisfaction!

We love the look! I just went about the house saying - Oh my God! Oh my God! :good:

K has really made it happen for us! :bow: I seriously don't know how to thank K :bow:

And my favourite carpentary work - the kitchen! It's so cool!

We'll wait for Mudster to upload the pictures okie? He should be done with that by tonight.

wah...can't wait for your photos liao... :D

wah...can't wait for your photos liao... :dribble:

Thanks Ah Kiat! I hope the photos do justice to the effect, plus Mudster is a novice at photography :unsure: I can't wait to see how the photos look too! :thumbs up:

Hi all,

after much pestering from ivory...here comes the photos.

HHS

20070427009.jpg

TV Feature Wall

20070427007.jpg

MBR Cabinet

20070427012.jpg

MBR Cabinet Open

20070427018.jpg

MBR Toilet

Seems like provisions for our vanity top is missing...need to check this with MR K.

20070427017.jpg

Photos continue...

Kitchen 1

20070427020.jpg

Kitchen 2

20070427024.jpg

Kitchen Drawer

20070427033.jpg

Kitchen Sink

20070427034.jpg

Kitchen Top

20070427037.jpg

More Photos...

Part of Shoe Cabinet

20070427050.jpg

Oops that's all for now...

Cheers,

mudster

PS: Happy Ivory?

oh Mr & Mrs Mudster,

your place really nice...

Hope to see more pics updated too. :notti:

Hahaha yes ma'am! :sport-smiley-004: Handover is this coming Saturday (hopefully), then we can take pictures again!

Hahaha yes ma'am! :sport-smiley-004: Handover is this coming Saturday (hopefully), then we can take pictures again!

oh so soon.

:notti: happy for you...

finally not more stress after reno completed. :thumbs up:

looking forward for more updates. :(

Wao..handing over soon leh...can feel your excitment... :unsure::notti:

congrats and everything looks so nice..:good:

Your house turning veri nice leh...so envious..hopefully my turn come soon!:good:! :D:)

Wao..handing over soon leh...can feel your excitment... :bangwall::dancingqueen:

congrats and everything looks so nice..:P

Your house turning veri nice leh...so envious..hopefully my turn come soon!:P! :yamseng::yamseng:

Thanks Hirox!

Went by my place this evening, saw two workers doing touch up on carpentary work. Almost done now, just fixing of kitchen and toilet accesories, chemical wash and one or two other things that need rectification.

Hope, all things will be covered by Saturday. K will be busy till tomoro with shifting office to Upper Serangoon.