Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silei16

(By Kenny)Home Lighting - Factors To Consider For Choosing The Adequate Lighting Material For Your New Home

Present day lifestyle is extremely stressful and arduous.From household chores to business, things keeps people busy and, therefore, it becomes essential for choosing a perfect lighting solution for the home as its impact can be seen in the character of the home.

After you get the possession of your new house in Singapore, lighting your HDB or condo becomes one of the vital concerns for enhanced ambiance. In fact, the overall surroundings of your home get reorganized after instituting perfect florid lighting solutions. It can be daunting to find out the right decorative illumination setup for every room and considering a few factors may help in the installation of adequate lighting panels in the house.

According to the need of the present times, people prefer smaller houses to bigger ones as these are easier to maintain. That is the reason for the shrinking of the Singapore HDB's and condos in their sizes compared to the old designs. Illuminating a smaller area is quite challenging as any wrong light alternative can make the room look claustrophobic and dull. In fact, a smaller space with a poor light appears like a narrow cave and by considering a few factors for having a perfect brightness can change the psyche of the concerned area.

311-221x300.jpg

Factors to consider for implementation of the splendid lighting solution to your house:

- Figure out the places in the home to be illuminated - The first important step in the lighting venture of your house is to determine the areas to be decorated with lights. It provides an idea about the number of luminous panels required for installation in the different areas of the house. A well-lit home accounts in having various sources from where the light gets bounced through the walls and offers an ocular width to the room.

- Lighting to be done according to the different areas of the house - Lighting your house is just a one chapter of the entire novel. You also need to consider that there are different areas in a house that needs to be brightened according to the requirement of the place. While a hall and the dining room must be brightly ablaze, a bedroom needs a more private look. Therefore, the addition of dim panels to it is a more viable option. Installing a spotlight with brightness control choice can really work well for maintaining the privacy of the area. As the kids room is always more colorful, the brightness and plethora of color scheme of the room needs more enhancement by adding more colorful and brightness to the area. Implementation of fairy, nautical or pendant lights to the kids room is an excellent choice and offers a more playful charm to it. In the same manner, a chandelier and wall lights is a classic pickup for a hall.

- Night lighting - The requirement of night lighting is as critical, and it must not be overlooked at any cost. Every room must have a provision for a night light.

f287208c-2f58-4390-a74b-a47e2c600b02.gif149d878d-e984-4c6d-bb00-301d67f3d06c.gif

Some design of LED light with night lighting function

- A light that complements the wall color - A light that match the walls of the room is an incredible idea for creating an enthralling contrast of colors that is the gateway towards emphasizing the beauty of the place.

- Aspects of cleaning - There can be a few decorative lights that might have intricate patterns and can be difficult to clean. The owner can overlook such tricky patterned lights and can also opt for simpler yet fancy alternate.

Just do a quick survey and will find out that markets are full of LED, crystal, and other lighting options. The only thing you need to find out the price of the product and its performance through the customer reviews. You can also give a thought to LED's over the traditional ones. The popularity of LED lights over the traditional ones is growing fast. Light Emitting Diode (LED) are becoming the number one choice for illumination whether, homes or offices for several reasons. The primary benefits of LED lighting over the traditional ones are:

1. These are more energy efficient and consumes only 10% of the power compared to the incandescent bulbs. It results in the dramatic decrease in the electricity bill and contributes to the savings of the house.

2. These are durable panels that have a lifespan of around 60,000 hours compared to the short life span of 1,500 hours for traditional lights.

3. These are safe lights as these produces less heat and are very cool to touch.

4. The great thing about these lights is these are environmental friendly and uses mercury that has no negative impact on the environment.

5. These are bright lights in spite of being energy efficient.

There are many lighting online shop in Singapore(such as Ikea Singapore, Qoo10 online shop, Pharos House Art),you may take a look at the description for your information.

Hi every one, my name is Kenny, I am a new house owner, and I am also work in the renovation line.

Pl see my other article for

(1)Procedure For Renovation

http://www.renotalk....for-renovation/

(2)Some Interior Decoration Tips For Your Newly Possessed Condominium

http://www.renotalk....ed-condominium/

(3)Kinds Of Curtains To Be Bought For Your House

http://www.renotalk....for-your-house/

(4)Home Lighting - Factors To Consider For Choosing The Adequate Lighting Material For Your New Home

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/71254-by-kennyhome-lighting-factors-to-consider-for-choosing-the-adequate-lighting-material-for-your-new-home/

I was working in a property developer company for many years, as a site engineer. And now I set up my own renovation company.

After so many years in this renovation line, I found that most of the owners actually have little knowledge on renovation for their dream house, and spend a lot of money and time which is actually not necessary. So I start to write some thing, to share with you about my knowledge and experience, I hope that my experience can help more people. Welcome to visit my blog "Interior Design Singapore" at www.interiordesign-singapore.net

**PS: This is an original article by me. Welcome to share at your website, but pls keep a original link for me, thanks
Home Lighting - Factors to Consider for Choosing the Adequate Lighting Material for Your New Home

Edited by silei16

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation