Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chiffon

Our Home = Comfy + Cute =(^+^)=

Hi chiffon, i love your kitchen! Was wondering whether u can share with me your contact for the crystal glass backslash? My contractor is charging me $25 psf! So was thinking I can find one myself. Thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi chiffon, i love your kitchen! Was wondering whether u can share with me your contact for the crystal glass backslash? My contractor is charging me $25 psf! So was thinking I can find one myself. Thank you!

Hi celztang,

Thanks! PM-ed you.

Hi celztang,

Thanks! PM-ed you.

Hi chiffon, have contacted Ah Jia but he did not share the company name.

Can you provide feedback on the product post installation via pm?

PS your mailbox is full.

Hi chiffon, have contacted Ah Jia but he did not share the company name.

Can you provide feedback on the product post installation via pm?

PS your mailbox is full.

Hi Khng,

PM-ed you.

Yeah! Long weekend! Tomorrow we are going to spend the whole day packing stuff to move over so it will be busy busy busy!

Sharing our completed living room.

Inspiration:

gallery_66449_747_13911_zpstoq0ofvh.jpg

Actual:

20150716_1_zpscuksnudk.jpg

Light on:

20150716_2_zpsyom5d5gq.jpg

Light off:

20150716_3_zpsdcseldbw.jpg

Another shot of the counter:

20150716_5_zpsvbkknql1.jpg

Full view of our black + white + grey living room with some colorful & cute elements^^ These days we like to chill out in front of the TV watching Netflix & munching on snacks (that we stocked up on). Very relaxing!

20150716_4_zpstkuzebsj.jpg

Continued with curtains partially drawn.

20150716_6_zpseub0rexs.jpg

Super love the big size of the windows!

20150716_7_zpswgpu3hg5.jpg

More windows~

20150716_8_zpsalkao8lu.jpg

Edited by chiffon

Hi Bernicelogy,

Sorry, don't quite understand..Which kitty item and commercial tiles are you referring to?

The tiles you used? The hello kitty link for household items. Thank you...

The tiles you used? The hello kitty link for household items. Thank you...

Hi Bernicelogy,

The tile we are using is not from taobao. We got it directly from Hafary. It is an italian tile under their Cemento series.

As for Kitty, I sourced from different countries, not from taobao. So if you can let me know which item in particular, I can check if I still have the link for it.

Chancing upon these photos online were what gave us the inspiration for our MBR.

Inspiration: the black partition:

20150111_1_zpsjnnl7ii9.jpg

Inspiration: the wardrobe behind the bed

gallery_66449_747_32509_zpssdhakdxu.jpg

Actual:

20150720_2_zpswus5ptsu.jpg

With main light & WIW lights on:

20150720_1_zpsxwc1deup.jpg

From another angle:

20150720_1a_zpsifmuwiad.jpg

Cosy sleeping area:

20150720_3_zps21roblzv.jpg

We decided on an open concept wardrobe so the place feels airier. Loving it so far :)

Hehe.. since hubby left most of the home planning to me, after being given the go-ahead, I went crazy online shopping!

These are my Taobao purchases. I classified them as “essential” & “décor” stuff. I was actually pretty amazed that I could find a bar counter that looked exactly like the one in my inspiration pic above, hope the actual item turns out ok.

Essential stuff: furniture

gallery_66449_747_41362.jpg

Essential stuff: lighting for the whole house

gallery_66449_747_22854.jpg

Essential stuff: bathroom fittings

gallery_66449_747_13471.jpg

Hi Chiffon! Can share the link for the Glass Box Lamp, LED Long Lamp, LED Tracklights, LED Tracks, Bedside Lamp, LED T5 Tubes, all the bathroom fittings and also your ID contact pls?

Lazy Wed afternoon… hehe. Got a few enquiries on our doors, so I thot I will just make a mini post on them.

In order for our playrooms to look more spacious, we decided to go for wood doors with glass that will let light through.

As for MBR, we opted for the same design but without glass.

So by searching online for door pics, I came across the catalogue of Siong Doors. On the 1st page, SD14 is our MBR door & SD08 our playroom door designs.

http://x2.sdimgs.com/sd_static/a/213461/portoflio-01-door.jpg

Told my friend the designs I want, so he helped me order them from his contractor.

As I got to know from him, these are generic designs so all door companies should have them. If you are interested, you can show your ID /contractor the door design, they should be able to order them for you too.

Next, since we picked the 2 x 4 squares design for 3 doors in our home, we decided to go for the same for the remaining doors – bathrooms & kitchen.

Headed down to PD Doors showroom in Balestier & picked out the doors on the spot. Note that you pick put the design you want, specify the color & materials so they can give you a quote.

Then they will need to arrange an appointment for you so they can go to your place to take actual door measurements.

PD Door catalogue, pg 6, design K is the one we picked. We standardize all the frames to white & the glass to frost-laminate for both baths & clear glass for kitchen:

http://www.pddoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/color-guide-2mb-pdf.pdf

Hope you find your dream doors! Happy door-shopping!!