Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chiffon

Our Home = Comfy + Cute =(^+^)=

hi chiffon like ur toys, may i ask where u bought them, TB? can share the links? TIA

Hi Ljordan2324, may I know which one you are referring to?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

20150629_2_zpsetkc1sh3.jpg

Hi Chiffon,

May i know where did you buy this pink hello kitty flower pot and also your red hello kitty mail box please?

Can post or PM me the link ? They are all very nice and you have very good taste..

Edited by home_sweet_home

Hi Chiffon

Really like ur home design, as I may able to collect my bto in next few months, may I have the contact no. of ur reno contractor. How their workmanship?

Thanks

Hi Chiffon,

May i know where did you buy this pink hello kitty flower pot and also your red hello kitty mail box please?

Can post or PM me the link ? They are all very nice and you have very good taste..

Hi home_sweet_home, thank you for your compliments^^

The planter I got it from a shop at Central Clarke Quay sometime back. The shop is called Kai Kai Gifts, you can try checking with them see if they still have it.

The red mailbox I got it from Amazon Japan, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%8F%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AD%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88-%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%83%89-GFH-30HR/dp/B00HZEL65M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1437932799&sr=8-2&keywords=%E3%82%AD%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%80%80%E3%80%80%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88

Hi Chiffon

Really like ur home design, as I may able to collect my bto in next few months, may I have the contact no. of ur reno contractor. How their workmanship?

Thanks

Also, did u use false ceiling to hidden ur a/c piping & lighting/fan wires?

Hi Titan501,

PM-ed you.

We use box-up for aircon. It runs from the main walkway thru the bedrooms to reach the MBR bath.

20150726_2_zps95zlo0gv.jpg

20150726_3_zpseojvcqni.jpg

20150726_4_zpssufrdiah.jpg

hi chiffon, its the grey colour dragon cat,(龙猫?)may i request for the link? TIA:)

Hi LJordan2324,

There are 2 totoros in the shelf. They are not purchased online.

20150727_1_zpsv6xxdi8x.jpg

If you are referring to the small sleeping one, it is purchased from Seimoncho in Plaza Sing. They should still have it.

If you are referring to the bigger size one, it is purchased from Donguri Republic in Hong Kong.

Wonderful weekend as always! Hubby made a perfect Hello Kitty pancake for me (after 2 failed attempts of my own). Love the Corelle plate with sweet blue trim that we purchased from NTUC at 20% discount. Lightweight & takes up little space.

20150724_1_zpsziytkww3.jpg

Now that the main works are done, time to start organizing stuff! Bought this cutlery tray ($3.90) from Ikea. Fits perfectly in my PC desk to keep stationery tidy.

20150724_2_zpskplfkary.jpg

Sharing some of my best Daiso purchases so far, which I find really useful in home organization.

20150724_3_zpsuejoy2gr.jpg

The space saving rack (bottom left). I use it for my kitchen cabinet so that stuff can be stacked & looks neater, makes use of the extra space which would otherwise be wasted.

20150724_6_zpscn2kanen.jpg

This handy 5-hook hanger in white matches my kitchen tile color & is so useful for keeping daily use stuff, eg. apple cutter, peeler, scissors etc. neat & within easy reach.

20150724_5_zpsmutqu62x.jpg

The floor wiper & floor wipes (anti-bacterial,wet type) is also a good buy. It helps in picking up stray hair & dust.

Bought 3 storage baskets & turned my kitchen cabinet from this

20150724_10_zpshapehfv6.jpg

into this. Much neater now!

20150724_11_zpsu3gcqvyh.jpg

Also bought the hair catcher in 2 sizes, the smaller one for the sink & the other for the shower. Useful to trap hair from clogging up the pipes.

20150724_7_zpsdz3h6hcn.jpg

Fits our bathroom sink perfectly as the centre area is pop-up to accommodate the drainage stopper.

20150724_8_zpsnsodsnky.jpg

And not forgetting the wet wipes which are specially formulated for cleaning windows, fridge /microwave & room. They are so handy to have around!

20150724_9_zpss8lvvb4b.jpg