Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chiffon

Our Home = Comfy + Cute =(^+^)=

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello!

If you like Hello Kitty and wouldn't mind spending a bit of money for art pieces, this Singaporean artist, Andre Tan, does some Hello Kitty themed paintings. Saw them at the Affordable Art Fair recently.

I was very tempted to buy, but was a bit of way off my budget.

Just Google Andre Tan Singapore Artist.

Yesterday was a lazy Sunday at our place. Finally dug these 2 frames out, set up the ironing board + iron & proceeded to hang up these 2 cuties:

Anna Sui x Kitty hanky

20151116_4_zpslljp6nld.jpg.

2nd one hung up too, opp the other.

20151116_5_zpsgjnalpsz.jpg

Still a work-in-progress for now, but I'm happy with how they turned out, all neatly arranged

20151116_6_zpsnuuieier.jpg

My own little paradise^^

20151116_7_zps0veb5cj2.jpg

hello!

If you like Hello Kitty and wouldn't mind spending a bit of money for art pieces, this Singaporean artist, Andre Tan, does some Hello Kitty themed paintings. Saw them at the Affordable Art Fair recently.

I was very tempted to buy, but was a bit of way off my budget.

Just Google Andre Tan Singapore Artist.

Hi kaisermisaki,

Thanks for the info! I know there are a few US artists, but this is the first time I heard of a Singapore artist that does Kitty-themed. Will check out if I have the chance.

Our dining area

I designed our dining area, inspired by 2 photos I came across online.

A white round table paired with 4 chairs, 2 posters & 1 hanging lamp:

20151116_1_zpsw13vbech.jpg

The cosiness of a corner:

zoom2b_zpswn5fvoiz.jpg

By combining these 2 elements, presenting our dining area, view from walkway:

20151116_2_zps90lp4han.jpg

View from sofa:

20151116_3_zpsk56h2euc.jpg

View at night:

20151116_8_zpsdoir42we.jpg

Very, very happy with how it turned out!

Edited by chiffon

Recently...

I finally managed to find a bedsheet set in the perfect shade of pink to match my Liberty of London x Hello Kitty quilt so here's our current bedding, isn't it cheery & happy?

20151122_4_zpsmnit4ps3.jpg

On the domestic front, from the Expo sale Fri the 13th, we bought our very first air fryer! It turned out to be a very good purchase cos we have been using it so much. It's so convenient & really saves the hassle of cleaning up after cooking.

20151122_5_zpsx9rjsros.jpg

I baked a moist choc cake & it was really so easy i couldn't believe it:

20151122_6_zpsw1eamejv.jpg

And today our dinner was this Hong Kong style char siew, again unbelievably easy, just follow the instructions. Really good buy.

20151122_7_zpssxglbqpn.jpg

Happened to see this view the other day so today I took a photo. It really shows the contrast between our playrooms. Only similarity is we both chose to place our pcs directly in front of our windows. Other than that, the feel is entirely different.

20151122_3_zpsqsofz6tf.jpg

Mine:

20151122_2_zps5guoh9vx.jpg

His:

20151122_1_zpsyblxcz4j.jpg

Good to have our own spaces^^

Hello chiffon!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new place! I'm also a Hello Kitty fan (not as ardent as u though), and I'm drooling over your whole collection while reading this thread!!!:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

I so love all your TB buys! I love macarons, my fav colour is pink, and your bar counter is such a great idea! Simply awesome! :wub:

I see you have already shared the links to the organiser box,, cake stand, and mini rose hanger. So can I have the links to the pink Eiffel tower, mini jewelry holder, and cupcake stand? Also, where did you get the Hello Kitty plates from? And do u mind sharing what colour and paint did u use for your toyroom?

Congrats on your awesome new home! :good: