Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chiffon

Our Home = Comfy + Cute =(^+^)=

22 minutes ago, lianaalin said:

hi! how are the malm drawers holding up? thinking of getting these for to hold my children's clothes but still unsure. 

Sorry to jump in but I've had the same Malm chest-of-drawers for about 4 years now in my maiden home. They are actually quite nice but make sure you don't overload them. I used to keep cloth for crafting and sewing in mine and over time the bottom layer of the drawer has warped from the weight and makes the drawers harder to close. Kids' clothes should be fine though, I was loading far too much cloth in mine!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 5/9/2016 at 10:43 AM, lianaalin said:

hi! how are the malm drawers holding up? thinking of getting these for to hold my children's clothes but still unsure. 

Hi lianaalin,

So far they are holding up ok. I guess it's cos we don't have alot of clothing. The thing is not to over-load them.  Like what ricepapergirl mentioned, kids' clothing should be fine^^

On 5/10/2016 at 8:34 AM, starryz said:

Hi Chiffon,

Would you kindly share your reno contacts?

Thanks

Hi starryz, I have PM-ed you.

Since we added on the air-fryer, there hasn't been much space on our countertop, so TB to the rescue again! Bought this simple stainless steel rack to maximize the space:

20160522_1_zpsqadfu0wn.jpg

So now we have the microwave + oven + pressure cooker + air-fryer placed neatly together:

20160522_2_zpsnic3vdal.jpg

What we really liked about our place is that the windows are almost full-length, so we get alot of natural light in the day. Taken on a dark rainy day: very cosy to read on the sofa.

20160519_2_zpsyzd0xy5j.jpg

Added a mini garden. Everything from Daiso^^

20160519_5_zpsjqq1qrft.jpg

Some improvement for my playroom:

Bought these pink cubes (1/2 price!) from Howard's Storage = increased storage space. One holds accessories & a lamp on top while the other became my manicure centre.

20160519_6_zpsufccxqbl.jpg

Finally found a clock I like that fits my room. Can always tell time easily now.

20160519_7_zpsfamtvfv0.jpg

Bought the white cable box from TB. Very useful indeed! Can hardly see the wires now. Previously was a mess of tangled wires...

20160522_1_zpshsrt0lw4.jpg

Fave design from Ikea so far, the simple black & white:

20160519_3_zpsyuv7nfym.jpg

Loving our choice of window & doors^^

20160519_1_zpsclwlng4y.jpg

On 6/13/2016 at 11:12 PM, tanwkd said:

Hi. Could you share with me the contact for the glass backsplash n the black storeroom racks? Thanks a million

Hi tanwkd,

PM-ed you.

your hello kitty cookies look so adorable! I wouldn't bear to eat them.

Could you PM me your reno contacts and the prox cost? And do you still have the link to the bar counter? how is it holding up so far?

Hi Chiffon, your toy room looks like a Hello Kitty boutique!

Where is your bed from? Can you pm me your PD door contact? How is the Samsung microwave? I am thinking of buying that too.