Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kdtioh

Our 5Rm Dream Project @ Capeview (Impossible Budget)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear all,

Sorry for the MIAing, Was busy with other stuff as well as coordinating with the contractor/workers(to make sure everything go smooth)

I delayed in replying all those who asked for contacts as I want to review my contractor , making sure it is a good contractor.

So far only complain is, there is a delay in works being done(they did not follow closely to the time schedule given to me).

Lucky for me, I am not in a rush. Prefer a good workmanship than a rushed lousy work.

A few miscommunication here and there(which is quite normal i guess), but they rectified the problems as promise.

What i learnt from this forum is, do not assume the contractor(or sales person) will convey every single details to the workers, it is best you participate fully from time to time to make sure you are looking at all the works being done!

I am not sure it is the same if you engage ID, maybe less supervision but still, it is the best you look at the progress of your own house. :)

I will share the progress in the later post while replying all the contact request.

My first TB loots and some of the progress!

First paint job: done

Kitchen: 90% done.

Bathroom: 90% done.

Electrical stuff: 80% done.

Carpentry: 75% done.

2hplz7p.jpgm9wrnq.jpg

Room door: bought from siong door(through group buy)

Bathroom door: Swing and slide door (not PD Door)

Glass works(kitchen sliding/ bathroom shower screen): from neighbors contact

Lightings/switches: TB

Aircon: well done by Good Air Service (highly recommended!). competitive price and most importantly, very good service. Give good advice on how to hide the ugly piping and how to conceal drainage pipe etc. Anything not done properly, he will come back do nicely for you without any question ask nor will ask for additional charge.

Will share more pics next week, hopefully is ready to move in.

Edited by kdtioh

Hihi... ur house is looking great, hope to see more photos very soon yah. Btw, possible share ur contractor contact & air con service contact details??

Hi I am quite inspired by your quest achieve your budget and build your dream home.

Can you pm me the contact of C, J&E and the aircon supplier please? thanks heaps!

Thanks for all the lucks! heh. need all of it!

I will not be getting my top hung sliding glass door kitchen from ID/Contractor. Will be sourcing directly from outside. I managed to find one with decent price. Tempered glass etc.

Your headrest doing full height? full height will be more ex than half. I am doing half, so maybe half price ? lol

can PM me where you will be getting your glass door? and how much it cost? i am also considering sliding glass door for my kitchen. TIA!

Hi Kdtioh,

can i get C's and J&E's contact ?

getting my key soon.

either pm or email at phahrenheit@hotmail.com

thanks a lot

J

Edited by Phahrenheit

Hi, can you share your sliding door contacts?

Thw aircon company you mentioned is it Goodair Pte Ltd Singapore? If not, can you PM me contacts, I can't seem to find Good Air Service company.

Thanks

Edited by feifei