Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gem

Fengshui

Hi,

i have been living in my hdb for 6 yrs. did not see any fengshui or pray at home.

Thinking of getting a fengshui master but at an affordable rate.

Any recommendations ?

also would like to know if they do help to see chinese name as well ? thinking of changing chinese name

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my fsm is Master Chen from TPY. I engaged his service cos I have heard my friends talking about him since years ago, think he is quite famous in zi wei dou shu. So i just get him to look at my HDB 4 room resale flat. he charged me at $488 for fengshui consultation. u may go google to search for other ppl comments and his contact.

I met this FSM through a very rich client. This FSM looks like a conman in appearance LOL.

I asked him why do all FSM interpret differently, he tell me simply FSM must "有云“ (fated).

I went home try to google for his reviews, zero results. I found out he does zero marketing, plainly word of mouth. I decided to give him a try since his fees are affordable, and my previous 2 FSM doesn't give me results.

I engage him for my 5rm flat at $488.

Personal FS at $50

Be it is it coincidence, the same month I saw results, both in family and career I rocketed !!! Since he does zero marketing and he has benefit me, I chose to believe he is my "有云“ FSM, and I decided to write a review for him.

Also, my whole sales team has saw my fast progression, all of them went to seek his advice also!

Edited by teysered

Be it is it coincidence, the same month I saw results, both in family and career I rocketed !!! Since he does zero marketing and he has benefit me, I chose to believe he is my "有云“ FSM, and I decided to write a review for him.

Also, my whole sales team has saw my fast progression, all of them went to seek his advice also!

Quantitative expression is always far more convincing for sound decision makings, particularly in business sense. Family matters otherwise....

Value of fish caught before & after?( Rocketed!) Time frame?(Fast progression) Clientele quality - Longkang, pond, sea, ocean fishes?

Sustainability is the key word, not 'Head' hot hot, 'tail' cold cold approach unless company adopts 'hit and run' game- much similar to what we saw in SL square, beauty saloons, keep fits centres, Furniture resellers....too many to list here. The sales turnaround pattern is following the FMCG trends, very much end-user approach......so, I won't be surprised yr sales result 'rocketed' after some advise with actions taken.

My understanding of present and even slightly near future economic outlook here is ' very jialit and challenging', in general but very particularly jialit in O&G, petrochemical and financial mkts, except certain industries like transportation, DataCentres, power generation, etc . You know some firms are set to pull out operations from Jurong Island this year end. White envelops have been flying around. Mandatory one-week no pay leaves are 'on' among seniors.

You know Sept's 2015 total bank loans here fell short of SGD52 Billion as compared to Aug 2015's. CPI in reverse gear for a few quarters. Singapore Saving Bond subscription rate have been between 30-40% since sept to Nov 2015.

You know Gov is 'sucking' away cash in the Singapore mkt each month at sgd1.2 Billion, since sept 2015, for at least 5 years via the so called SSB tool. WHY???

You know SMRT has set up, in June 2014 , the Singapore Rail Engineering Pte Ltd ..... WHY????.

You know there were some close-doors meetings between property developers and gov. Good show yet to begin.

You know KBW's 'rat catching' model in SMRT would take time to be implemented.

Why 'suddenly' HSK talked about the drift from 'value-added' to 'value-creation' - these are going to impact us in a big way

Above arguments are to suggest the law of nature that 'things happen take time - from top to bottom' - through grapevine effects and linking pin model. The 'ripples' are here. FSMs know well to be self-care, need not worry for them.

Actually, there are quite a lot of useful Feng Shui information readily available online and you should try to DIY first before consulting a "Professional" FSM.

Actually, there are quite a lot of useful Feng Shui information readily available online and you should try to DIY first before consulting a "Professional" FSM.

Also actually that every moment, we're DIY FS :lol:

We make every decisions WHEN to visit toilets. When to eat and sleep. When to 'kai men' and 'guan men'......

Only when one feels he is 'FS sick', then he wish to consult 'professional' fsm.

Why? Some quick fix? Without realising what are the root causes?

Edited by bepgof

"Rocketed" is a doubtful word indeed.

FSM are not 神仙,they cannot create 'results' if you don't work hard for your money.

If FSM are 神仙, why don't they create 'rocketed' results to grow their fortune for themselves? How many FSM are millionnaires? None here...other than the rich and famous Dato JY!!

In a nutshell, feng shui cannot make you richer if you are born to be poor. It can only improve your life to a certain degree, say from level D to D+ or D++. It cannot create you from level D to level A.

Otherwise, I myself will be one of the millionnaires and do not need to work so hard for my retirement nest...as I have learnt from 8 masters in all types of subjects in Chinese Metaphysics...!!

Ofcourse, all my 8 mentors / teachers are millionnaires and do not have to teach me ..if Feng shui can create "rocketed" results.