Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello! You purchases look pretty amazing! I am also sourcing for ideas, even though my flat is not even built to my level yet! (My flat is on 11th floor!).

I've never bought anything from Taobao before. So excuse my noob questions. Do you order from Taobao directly or send the orders to AMCON? How do you make payment? I want to order things from Taobao, but I had problem trying to register on that place! :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The idea I have for my place is also very woody. I love the warm colours of wood. Hopefully, I will have more real wood instead of veneer. :o

I like your black granite kitchen top. Always find them stunning.

I love them too! I was deciding between iquartz and granite because granite do not offer white but i still goes with granite for the durability. :sport-smiley-018:

Hello! You purchases look pretty amazing! I am also sourcing for ideas, even though my flat is not even built to my level yet! (My flat is on 11th floor!).

I've never bought anything from Taobao before. So excuse my noob questions. Do you order from Taobao directly or send the orders to AMCON? How do you make payment? I want to order things from Taobao, but I had problem trying to register on that place! :(

Hello! I order and paid direct to TB and get the sellers to send the items to AMCON warehouse address. :)

You can try to register via sea.taobao.com ? there are guides on the website to teach you step by step.

I make payment via eNETs as they have fix $1 admin charged on purchases over $30SGD. If go by CC, the 3% is alot because i make payments in hundreds. HTH. :sport-smiley-004:

Hello,

I love the things you brought at TB.

Can you share the link of your brick wall? are those natural stones or man made.. thank you :good:

Hello,

I love the things you brought at TB.

Can you share the link of your brick wall? are those natural stones or man made.. thank you :good:

Hello!

The link for the bricks : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w6889393-6195159254.1.3yVtAF&id=44437199488

It should be man-made haha i don't think natural stone will be so cheap. :notti:

More unboxing! :

Below are some of the first few parcels that i unbox in my 1st sea shipment in February!

note : my fittings for taps,sinks, rainshower is not installed yet as such i am not able to do a review whether do they work, or how is the water pressure like. I will do a review once i have moved in and used it for some time. :jammin:

IMG_0228_zpsn1zxrejd.jpg

IMG_0229_zps1h0xtsdi.jpg

IMG_0224_zps3m9h8ofs.jpg

IMG_0223_zpshzbwyabf.jpg

IMG_0227_zpsa64jvfvw.jpg

Hi, nice purchases. May I have your reviews on the heavy duty kitchen cabinet pull-out systems after used? Thanks.

whats the length of your track lights? 1m or 1.5m?still contemplating the length ...TIA

Can i have the links for the pull out kitchen organiser and the bidet spray?

TB shopping is addictive...1st round $650 gone...many2 more to go

Edited by Freakerz

Hi xhomesweethomex,

Could you please do a review regarding the pull out condiments drawer ? as i plan to make something similar.

My id told me that if we tie the door to the tray, it will not be as durable as making a casement door and manually pulling out the tray after opening the door.

Thanks !

Edited by tangle

whats the length of your track lights? 1m or 1.5m?still contemplating the length ...TIA

Can i have the links for the pull out kitchen organiser and the bidet spray?

TB shopping is addictive...1st round $650 gone...many2 more to go

I have 3 track lights in total. The bigger brick wall is having 2*1m connected track.

The wall opposite is 1.5m and lastly the smaller brick wall is 1m track.

Kitchen organizer : 淘宝商品:HIGOLD/悍高 调味拉篮不锈钢厨房橱柜拉篮调料拉篮厨柜拉篮 http://tb.cn/XXzAi7y?sm=d39b62 (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)

Bidet : 淘宝商品:包邮妇洗器三通马桶角阀套装喷枪全铜增压淋浴喷头冲洗阴道洁身器 http://tb.cn/YSS9i7y?sm=ece975 (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)

Hi xhomesweethomex,

Could you please do a review regarding the pull out condiments drawer ? as i plan to make something similar.

My id told me that if we tie the door to the tray, it will not be as durable as making a casement door and manually pulling out the tray after opening the door.

Thanks !

Hello! Yes. My carpenter also inform me beforehand that if I tie the tray to the door after a while it will go out of track and look weird. That's why for the 2 metal trays I use casement doors. Haha.

In the end, how much you paid in all for the 16+ boxes of craft bricks? One box can do 1m2? From the TB link, price is v attractive.

In the end, how much you paid in all for the 16+ boxes of craft bricks? One box can do 1m2? From the TB link, price is v attractive.

I paid $244 (inclusive of $80SGD domestic shipping to ship from the seller place to Amcon warehouse in china).

Yes 1 box = 1 square meter.