Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

IMG_0730_zpsb3zvljbg.jpg

Can I have the link for this TaoBao rack & how is the quality like? Thanks.

Edited by Donno

hi xhomesweethomex,

could you share the link for TB Stainless steel pull out tray, taps and towel hanger? Thanks a lot

Here you go :

basin tap : http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=18001758835&spm=a1z09.12.10.148.0bU7pN&_u=f1jv6jeh9aba

towel hanger set : http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=20790643005&spm=a1z09.12.10.143.0bU7pN&_u=f1jv6jeh406d

pull out tray : http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=37718966884&spm=a1z09.12.10.185.0bU7pN&_u=f1jv6jehd550

IMG_0730_zpsb3zvljbg.jpg

Can I have the link for this TaoBao rack & how is the quality like? Thanks.

Hello!

The link is provided above.

The quality is very good! heavy and solid. Very satisfied with the purchases from this brand.

Hi, I didn't understand ur contractor's reason for not attaching to the door, since in the pic from the website, it shows that it's an option. Care to explain more? Thanks.

Selling Post:

I am selling off some TB items which i have purchase extra below.

Kindly PM me if you are interested!

1. Scandinavian standing lamp.

Selling price : $180

I bought this lamp wanted to put in my living room for deco and usage purposes (because i did not plan to put any track lights above the sofa area. however i decided to put track lights there the very last minute hence not required anymore).

I have specifically asked the seller to change the china plug to UK plug so that there is no need to use adapter for this lamp.

I purchase this around $200 with shipping fees and willingly to let go at cost price.

It will go well with scandi / industrial theme home !

lamp.png

2. Tracks for track lights.

I bought extra tracks for my track lights as a backup just in case one of them is not working however, there is no need for them now as all are in working condition.

You may view the photos of the tracks in my renovation progress post. :D

I have 2 * 1m black tracks to let go.

Selling price : $20 (i will throw in free connectors)

All the items are sell collection at punggol area only.

I hope i can help these items find a new owner who needs them more than i do at the moment. :wub: :wub:

Hihi... wah..! Nice!

I like your brick walls, and can't believe how cheap it is :dribble:You said just the bricks was $200+. How much was the labour charge by your contractor? And how did your contractor cut (for those corners or excess) the bricks? Can use normal house tools?

Does the seller at the link you provided also have like an orangey or reddish colour instead of just white?

Wah lau to co-ordinate all the TB purchases is not easy... may I know if you're a housewife?

Hihi... wah..! Nice!

I like your brick walls, and can't believe how cheap it is :dribble:You said just the bricks was $200+. How much was the labour charge by your contractor? And how did your contractor cut (for those corners or excess) the bricks? Can use normal house tools?

Does the seller at the link you provided also have like an orangey or reddish colour instead of just white?

Wah lau to co-ordinate all the TB purchases is not easy... may I know if you're a housewife?

Hello!

I wish i am a housewife but i am not. :(

My husband says i can only be a housewife when i turn 55 which is like 25 years more! :jawdrop::curse::curse:

I use my personal free time to communicate and source for TB items and on the go using the TB app! it is very tiring to talk to the individual sellers and remind them to pack nicely and also need to check with warehouse side if they have received etc.. but it was all worth it for the amount of savings!

The labour is about 1.6K so in total my wall is around $2K and it is so much cheaper! I have neighbors who did their wall around $4.5K.

I was not on site when they did the wall, so the next thing i saw when i went up as the wall is already up. :jawdrop:;) very efficient i would say. :sport-smiley-004:

the link to the red bricks from the same shop : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5003-10228429934.6.Mk5ier&id=39581297616&scene=taobao_shop :)

Edited by xhomesweethomex

Almost done photos :

Black Galaxy granite kitchen top is up!

IMG_0731_zpsiexjx4wa.jpg

TB Stainless steel pull out tray is up too!

IMG_0730_zpsb3zvljbg.jpg

Pardon the boxes,the crib is like a warzone now.

I am totally loving the ReLite fan purchased from taiyong electric @ jalan besar! Can't afford haiku fan so we got this as an alternative! the wind is quite strong and the blades are made of metal than hard plastic.

IMG_0733_zpsupgcxpd3.jpg

Hi hi again, may I know how much you bought the Relite fan...? And does it come with the light kit options at that shop?

I have heard Relite is good. Currently using Amasco and it was a fiasco. Bought less than 3mths and don't even use every day but the light function kept on going kaput. So angry, everytime they change then after a few days have to call them again. I kept insisting it's a faulty unit and asked for a replacement set, but they kept changing the light. Finally they changed the driver and I'm not sure if that will solve the problem permanently, because I haven't gone to the room to use it often enough.

I want cheap and good la.. but.. I know a bit hard to find a good compromise. Sigh!

Hi hi again, may I know how much you bought the Relite fan...? And does it come with the light kit options at that shop?

I have heard Relite is good. Currently using Amasco and it was a fiasco. Bought less than 3mths and don't even use every day but the light function kept on going kaput. So angry, everytime they change then after a few days have to call them again. I kept insisting it's a faulty unit and asked for a replacement set, but they kept changing the light. Finally they changed the driver and I'm not sure if that will solve the problem permanently, because I haven't gone to the room to use it often enough.

I want cheap and good la.. but.. I know a bit hard to find a good compromise. Sigh!

Hello!

ReLite website does have light options via http://www.relitespecialty.com/product.php?cPath=32_35_37

You can either get it online or you can also get it in the shops. So far it is good, the shop auntie told me that ReLite is better as compared to franco/crestar because it is control by a main switch?

Mine does not comes with remote control and needs to control by the wall switch and the blades are made of metal, wind speed is good. quite strong for #3.

the fan don't have the wobbly issue which other fans have maybe because the rod is very close to the ceiling. :lol:

Hello!

I wish i am a housewife but i am not. :(

My husband says i can only be a housewife when i turn 55 which is like 25 years more! :jawdrop::curse::curse:

I use my personal free time to communicate and source for TB items and on the go using the TB app! it is very tiring to talk to the individual sellers and remind them to pack nicely and also need to check with warehouse side if they have received etc.. but it was all worth it for the amount of savings!

The labour is about 1.6K so in total my wall is around $2K and it is so much cheaper! I have neighbors who did their wall around $4.5K.

I was not on site when they did the wall, so the next thing i saw when i went up as the wall is already up. :jawdrop:;) very efficient i would say. :sport-smiley-004:

the link to the red bricks from the same shop : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5003-10228429934.6.Mk5ier&id=39581297616&scene=taobao_shop :)

Hehee... ask your hubby for 'discount' la. Can be housewife when your kids are in the most formative years. Anyway man must provide for woman ma... If woman wants to work, it's a bonus. LOL just my own (perhaps outdated) opinion.

Wah labour is $1.6k? I will just do it myself then! :( That's preposterous. Even though yours is cheaper than your neighbour... To pay $2k to do just brick wall is quite pek chek.

Thanks for the link! Looks nice. I usually ask ppl who have already bought theirs, rather than try to search myself because at least I know someone else in SG has tried this particular seller. Also, I cannot read Mandarin much :dunno:

I am looking to buy a couple of things from TB at the moment (for immediate use as my reno is coming to an end in a week or so), but I'm pretty clueless. Not used to the arranging shipping and to the communicating with each seller etc. I'm more Ebay style. Fuss free. But... TB so cheappppppppp! :help: How...?

Hehee... ask your hubby for 'discount' la. Can be housewife when your kids are in the most formative years. Anyway man must provide for woman ma... If woman wants to work, it's a bonus. LOL just my own (perhaps outdated) opinion.

Wah labour is $1.6k? I will just do it myself then! :( That's preposterous. Even though yours is cheaper than your neighbour... To pay $2k to do just brick wall is quite pek chek.

Thanks for the link! Looks nice. I usually ask ppl who have already bought theirs, rather than try to search myself because at least I know someone else in SG has tried this particular seller. Also, I cannot read Mandarin much :dunno:

I am looking to buy a couple of things from TB at the moment (for immediate use as my reno is coming to an end in a week or so), but I'm pretty clueless. Not used to the arranging shipping and to the communicating with each seller etc. I'm more Ebay style. Fuss free. But... TB so cheappppppppp! :help: How...?

I think it is possible to DIY! i came across a blog where the couple did their own brickwall in their house, small area of course. haha! (I found the blog : https://looknookhook.wordpress.com/2011/06/17/diy-a-tale-of-the-white-brick-wall/ )

You can get the sealer(?) in SG and just DIY at your own time own target to save $.

I recently ventured into amazon :notti: and find it quite addictive too! :help:

TB is very easy to get the hang of it and now there are agents too, they offer fuss free services if you do not want to go through the trouble yourself :lol:

TB is a good place to get house deco items since most of the items in SG are also MIC and prices are marked up like 200-300% more. :rolleyes:

Edited by xhomesweethomex

Do you the picture of the 8ft shelf and the mirror in your MBR?

Sure. i will take a photo when i go up this weekend But my mirror is not up yet so there is only a simple shelf.