Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi can I have Nicholas from Renoguyz contact & how much he quote you ?

Thank you very much

I like how your house is coming together! Could you PM me nicholas's contact? Thanks!

Hello!

PM-ed both! :good:

Amazon Purchase #3

I have carted out my 3rd amazon shipment over the weekend & i hope this would be the last time i will spend on Amazon! Ordered some cutlery and silicon cooking wares because i will be using happycall pots and pans hence i need silicon cooking ware. Bought some from OXO and Tovolo!

amazon3_zpsenly7xhm.jpg

I also found a matte black dishwasher sponge basket! Less than 10USD and it looks so pretty!!!:jawdrop::wub::wub: Totally drooling over the matte black design! The estimated shipping date is quite long but for matte black, i dont mind waiting since this is considered an non urgent item. :sport-smiley-004:

Timeline :

This week is handover week hence a couple of things happening, plumber works (Final item) will be done by today/tomorrow, acid cleaning, touching up of paint too as well.

Castle lock installation will fall on Friday afternoon! Engaged Singlock - Mr Low for the job! ;)

I have not stepped in my own place barefooted since the day we collect my keys so i am quite looking forward to that. :lol::lol:

Post-renovation cleaning is set on 8th June, 10th June will be delivery of all my electrical appliances,My republic fibre installation & curtain installation by Vincent! :P Quite full schedule for the coming week but i am not complaining because le husband will be there to monitor all the installation etc. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

I hope to move in before end of june! :dribble:

As I said in the FB group, I just realised I was following you on your t-blog. Your TB loot looks very nice, can't wait to see how you place turns out when it is done :)

As I said in the FB group, I just realised I was following you on your t-blog. Your TB loot looks very nice, can't wait to see how you place turns out when it is done :)

Hello kyooko!

Thank you so much of the compliments! :lol:

I will take more photos once the renovation is completed!

Other Online Purchases

Besides TB and Amazon, i do shop on other platform as well. :lol::lol:

I have purchased the following items for our crib, mostly our electrical appliances from Rakuten! Enjoyed the 15+5% off during their past Tuesday promotion, on top of that, we purchased via shopback.sg and got another 5% cashback! :lol::lol:

samsungmicrowave_zpsfjtfhdio.png

samsungwasherdryer_zpsicpjd7eo.png

Samsungfridge_zpsdfr7fndb.png

mayeroven_zpskdbo7iir.png

Today is the BIG day for us! Handover flat day!

I hope everything is done nicely and no defects that need to be rectify! :wub:

Will post pictures of the flat soon! ;)

Other Online Purchases II.

I also purchased my cooking wares from Qoo10! I love Qoo10 because i can stock up my skincare & cosmetics directly from Korea!

kitchenart_zpskqqvajvg.png

ecoramic_zpsjewtgxxj.png

robotvaccum_zps8lmtbar2.png

I am loving my mint green robot vacuum cleaner! I have not tried it and i hope it works well! :lol:

Other Online Purchases

Besides TB and Amazon, i do shop on other platform as well. :lol::lol:

I have purchased the following items for our crib, mostly our electrical appliances from Rakuten! Enjoyed the 15+5% off during their past Tuesday promotion, on top of that, we purchased via shopback.sg and got another 5% cashback! :lol::lol:

samsungmicrowave_zpsfjtfhdio.png

samsungwasherdryer_zpsicpjd7eo.png

Samsungfridge_zpsdfr7fndb.png

mayeroven_zpskdbo7iir.png

Today is the BIG day for us! Handover flat day!

I hope everything is done nicely and no defects that need to be rectify! :wub:

Will post pictures of the flat soon! ;)

Wow! You bought all these via rakuten? Shipping cost?

Wow! You bought all these via rakuten? Shipping cost?

It's from Rakuten SG! Bought from mega discount store online shop. Free delivery over $400! We saved a lot on the discounts and cash back! Used our remaining Rakuten points to purchase the oven and microwave.

Fresh from the photobucket!

Went over to check for any defects earlier and the moment I stepped in, I was amazed! Amazed at how clean my flooring is. We are able to walk barefoot in our house now! Though it is still dusty but feels so good to have our feet touching the tiles. Haha!

Well, I am very very satisfied with Nick's work! *thumbs up!
All our taps and basins are up and running! Tested our rainshower as well! *we use instant heater hence only the hand shower gets the hot water. Not the rainshower :( was told it cannot be done such that both have hot water. I don't really mind because I enjoy cold shower on such a hot day! So I decided to leave it as what it is!

Glad to say the water pressure for rainshower (cold water) is very good!!!! I am impressed! A note for new key owners to note,no rainshower if u are going for instant water heater ya. :)

It was fun while it last! I am kind of sad that my renovation is over. I will miss the times where I spend so many hours surfing TB looking for stuffs for our crib. Now it is the time to do the dreading job;pack up!

Before that, pictures first!

Waterfall tap!
Super huge tap! the size was indeed smaller when it was in the box. It just looks bloated all of a sudden. LOL!

B0AD0379-2552-4163-9F3C-D29537B4A522_zps

Our rainshower with 707 instant heater!
C51A711E-1FED-4165-AB07-783235663DF4_zps

Bidet spray :

BA7D72EC-01F5-4010-B6CA-BB301D145C85_zps

Retractable sink tap:

Saw this same tap in SG selling for $200++ !

3DA4658B-E304-4BE7-B146-A5403825DFE5_zps

TB Kohler basin with the huge waterfall tap!

D6631AFD-51B8-43A1-ACB1-A3D0804169A1_zps

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/xhomesweethomex/Renovation/D6631AFD-51B8-43A1-ACB1-A3D0804169A1_zps9jffc3ba.jpg

Edited by xhomesweethomex

Fresh from the photobucket part 2:

Rack for shower foam and stuffs.

0114D3C2-06FD-40E6-981F-3256CE54B064_zps

Our TB sink with the tap! I love the huge sink!!! Not going for 2 partition sink because I know the other side will always be a rubbish chute hence I do away with it so I can wash bigger cooking ware such as pots!

DB3460CE-50ED-4DBD-9C60-742BAC0519F4_zps

Our towel rack which have a bit defect. The lower bar is not straight but i can accept it for the price I paid for. Hehehe. No complains!

9E5DAF8A-1274-489C-A2B6-9AD588C8244F_zps

Had some time so we fixed out our black eames dining chair. The only one out of the 6 we purchased. Will continue tomorrow. *phew.

53C4AEA1-9274-43F2-9BD1-312E671B7009_zps

Anddddddd we fixed up our super walaoehveryheavy TV console!

I love this TV console! Looks so simple yet fits in to our theme perfectly! It's very heavy and we had problems carrying it to the living room.

28B67D46-46F6-44C7-A8D9-1B262BD37AAE_zps

We also scheduled Mr Low from Singlock to install our castle lock today! $150 , 6keys and 3year warranty. Very efficient and he only took 15mins to put the lock up!

E1A93C57-84AF-4C38-AB76-12C157C88657_zps

Tomorrow is another furniture fixing day! Will take more photos and update soon!

I love your black dames chair ( and your entire house, hahaha) ! may I know where / what's the link for it?

Hello!

I bought the chairs together with my dining table via 淘宝商品:包邮爱维丽斯伊姆斯餐桌椅组合休闲简约咖啡桌实木方桌洽谈桌子 http://b.mashort.cn/5e703af1-cd50-4e6e-8d8c-cb53fd00dad4?sm=f90c93 (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)

Thank you for loving my place! :)