Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Towards the end... :)

Will probably be one of the last few posts here soon since everything has been completed and we will be moving in next weekend!

I had fun sharing my renovation process and my TB buys!

My IKEA kivik dansbo dark grey sofa was delivered yesterday afternoon!

Looks good and blend in well with my semi scandi industrial theme home. Loving the chaise lounge which will be my throne in our household. Hehehe. I foresee I will be spending most of my weekend on that seat couch potato-ing my K & TVB dramas!

At the same time I also helped my TB down feather cushions to wear their new clothes! (Also from TB!) loving the bright and colourful prints that spice up our dark sofa!

Not to mention,down feather cushions are so comfortable to hug! *super love!

AB2D88B6-23AE-4233-9538-9B6DC1DF7724_zps

973E5AE3-4496-43E7-8DF1-CE9D3300B711_zps

My small tiny TB parcel came yesterday and I received this in the mail! Nothing to do with renovation, our customized initials in Tiffany blue and pastel pink! Choose glitter silver for the "&" symbol. These will be going up on the brick wall above the TV!

CADA19A0-00DC-411A-9048-B7E1FDBE9164_zps

Decoration is still on going so it will probably take us some time to fully make it more complete and look more cozy!

I have been quite addicted to daiso recently after joining the daiso fan page! It's so addictive since everything is price at $2! So many stuffs to buy for household! I love their cooking and baking section!

I will share my daiso best buys if I have the time! Hehehe.

Till then~~~ !

Edited by xhomesweethomex

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi xhomesweethomex,

I have been following ur blog for some time and is kinda nostalgic but happy that ur crib is completed. Share photos of the whole house all at once with the furniture?

Btw for ur MBR could u share with me the quotation breakdown pls and Nick contact? Email is tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Hi xhomesweethomex,

I have been following ur blog for some time and is kinda nostalgic but happy that ur crib is completed. Share photos of the whole house all at once with the furniture?

Btw for ur MBR could u share with me the quotation breakdown pls and Nick contact? Email is tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Hello Ming Hao!

I have pm-ed you the details!

I will take more photos when i have more decorations up! :)

Recommendation time : (not paid to write this :/ )

I hate to mop the floor using the good old mop which our mothers have used. And i randomly purchased this spray mop from TB during one of my shipments and HOLY, it is easily one of the best item that i have purchased.

Link : http://taiwan.tmall.com/item/17596103021.htm?id=17596103021&spm=a1z09.2.9.75.UCP4gY&_u=f1jv6jehde6d

I tried it yesterday and mopping the floor was a breeze! Not only it saves water; the container of water+cleaning detergent can wipe my whole 4 room flat, it also saves you from backpain :no more going to & fro to the pail to dip and twist while bending your back. just spray and wipe, spray and wipe! there are 2 microfibre cloth in the box and you can take turns to use it, rinse it when it is dirty! I run the cloth under the tap and the dirt came off quite easily.

There are other accessories which comes with it as well, have not explore that part yet though. :P

My husband who hates to mop also gave praises to the mop! he is now more willing to mop the floor~~~ :notti::jammin: (achievement +1)

I think this mop is very suitable for people who hates mopping (including husbands), they cannot give any reason not to mop the floor with this! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Can i have the link for the Retractable sink tap, TB Kohler basin with the huge waterfall tap, TB sink with the tap and the Rack for shower foam and stuffs?

Hi, can you kindly pm me your contractor contact for reference and mr.low the locksmit contsct too thank.

Edited by tarzanboy

Hi xhomesweethomex

don't mind can share how much you paid for your matte black storage metal rack and your contact? Thanks in advance

my email: kiwi271@msn.com

Hi, can you kindly pm me your contractor contact for reference and mr.low the locksmit contsct too thank.

Hello both,

PM-ed!

Hello xhomesweethomex

I tried to pm you but think your inbox is full.

Please could you share with me the contacts and price reference on the following?

1. Curtains and blinds

2. Storeroom racks

3. Post-reno cleanup

Thanks so much in advance!

hi there!

can you also share with me your contractor contact and also your quotation?

thanks!

Hello xhomesweethomex

I tried to pm you but think your inbox is full.

Please could you share with me the contacts and price reference on the following?

1. Curtains and blinds

2. Storeroom racks

3. Post-reno cleanup

Thanks so much in advance!

Hello both,

PM-ed!

I have cleared my inbox! :lol: