Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 25 November 2015 at 1:19 PM, xhomesweethomex said:

Hello!

I did not purchase the black conduits. I informed my electrician that i wanted black conduits and they just fixed up for me while pulling the electrical wires. HTHs.

@Del8

rainshower link: http://world.tmall.com/item/35517712316.htm?id=35517712316&spm=a312a.7716974.0.0.lpCvck&_u=p1jv6jeh2134

@Muffinkins

It's not too late! you need to do some research and compare between different shops! you can start to scout if you have your theme in mind! ^^

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your lovely home! Can I check if you had to pay extra for the black conduits? I am being quoted an additional $750 on top of the quote for electrical works for the black conduits :( 

9 hours ago, psyche7 said:

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your lovely home! Can I check if you had to pay extra for the black conduits? I am being quoted an additional $750 on top of the quote for electrical works for the black conduits :( 

@psyche7 hello! i dont remember being charged for black conduits because my final quotation did not state so. perhaps it was not listed but was added into the electrical charges instead tho. My final electrical charges for everything was around 750.

$750 alone for black conduits is ALOT! perhaps you can speak to your electrician or ID again?

On 5/29/2016 at 9:07 PM, Del8 said:

Is 48W for bedroom too bright or just now?

had a look at the link and google translate the the various light as : highlighted and pale white. Do you know what it means or should I just go with white.? What size did you choose the 45, 53 or 65? Thanks for all your help.

10 hours ago, timmy said:

had a look at the link and google translate the the various light as : highlighted and pale white. Do you know what it means or should I just go with white.? What size did you choose the 45, 53 or 65? Thanks for all your help.

Hello,

the lights i bought for the bedrooms, i can change between white,warm white and yellowish/orange-ish. 

MBR - 65

common bedrooms - 53

For my kitchen, i can tune the brightness and switch between white,warm white and yellowish/orange-ish

Thanks for your answer.for your living room you also use 48W?

Just to check that the tap, bidet, rain shower you bought from taobao  that there is no problem connecting it with the water supply pipes in our HDB ? Did you have to make any adjustments or the plumber had any difficulties?

1 hour ago, timmy said:

Thanks for your answer.for your living room you also use 48W?

Just to check that the tap, bidet, rain shower you bought from taobao  that there is no problem connecting it with the water supply pipes in our HDB ? Did you have to make any adjustments or the plumber had any difficulties?

I dont use the same lighting for living room. For living room, i mainly use track lights.

No issues with the piping for the taps,bidet and shower.

Your Kohler sink from Taobao looks very nice. I know you bought a waterfall tap to use with it but can I ask you Does it come with its own tap.

thanks 

12 hours ago, timmy said:

Your Kohler sink from Taobao looks very nice. I know you bought a waterfall tap to use with it but can I ask you Does it come with its own tap.

thanks 

Hello

the seller I purchased from only sell the basin hence if you want to buy in a set u can search for other sellers on taobao. :)

hi! just wanted to drop a note to say thanks for the sharings :) ur t-blog is superbly organized with lots of info! spotted a few things i'm keen to buy for my new place!

3 hours ago, gumbokins said:

hi! just wanted to drop a note to say thanks for the sharings :) ur t-blog is superbly organized with lots of info! spotted a few things i'm keen to buy for my new place!

Hello!

thank you! Glad that you spot something useful from my blog! Good luck for your renovation! :)

On May 18, 2015 at 1:03 PM, xhomesweethomex said:

After a weekend, I am back with more photos!

Not much updates regarding renovation because i am waiting for my shower screen to be fixed up. should be up by this week!

bomb shelter storage shelf installation was done yesterday too. Chose matte black because it goes well with my pink bomb shelter wall. :)

The couple who came down was surprise to see my wall is painted in pink! They commented that it's the first pink bombshelter that they have come across!

2F664064-9067-4152-A813-577ABEC66368_zps

And we moved all our existing TB stuffs onto shelves and have so much space left, is this a sign to get more stuffs? The shelves will be empty once we moved in and start decorating our crib.

E81C6F6A-2783-428D-8FDE-9674B2DF5B3D_zps

Below are more unboxing of my TB buys:

17EBE49B-AE1A-44D6-867D-58A892C250CD_zps

78B2DC18-1838-41E5-B3FB-E5103CEDDCA2_zps

48F877C7-14AF-4666-9530-0C1821821142_zps

Starbucks bodum tall glasses and mugs!

I am a fan of Starbucks so I bought various deigns when I came across them from TB!

30E93EAA-357A-444A-A2B5-45451D71B9B8_zps

Hi appreciate that u can provide contact for bomb shelter storage shelf. Thanks